on 8 December 2014
Disappointed!! I liked this ring for the distinctive writing, but when it arrived it was nothing like the one in the photo. The writing on the ring I received was like the ones on all the rest, laser etched. You can hardly see it!! So if you want the ring in the photo BEWARE!!
on 5 November 2013
This ring was for my wife who loves it! It was just what we wanted and would recommend any of our purchases from Amazon to family and friends.
on 28 August 2013
beautiful ring. its for my son for his 18th and we couldn't be happier with it!
I might get one for myself.
on 4 June 2014
This is generally a nice product but doesn't really look alot like the picture. The writing is silver, not black and the text only goes around halfway around the inside and outside, the other half of the band is blank. One other thing i would point out is to go up half a size from what you would normally get as the band is quite thick.
on 5 February 2015
Actually a beautiful ring! I had to send a previous ring back as it was too small but this one was perfect. I found the markings to be much clearer and the whole ring really stands out. Really do recommend this!!!
on 21 April 2013
Great rings for LOTR fans out there. Bought 2 of these. Make a great gift. Very solid rings, nice thick band that wont bend with pressure. Does get a little scratched after time as with all silver, depends how much you wear it. Etchings deep and clear. Half the writing on the outside, other half on the inside. Comes in square tin box.
on 31 December 2013
A good ring, better quality than another I've seen. However, the recipient absolutely hated the idea of using it so it was returned unused. Apparently the danger was it could have been too good. Although I liked it the recipient refused it!!
on 11 January 2013
Looks like great ring.

That said i've had 3 now, sent each one back!! Who ever is selling these cannot get the size right!!

The last one i bought was meant to be a T1/2.....it barely fit my little finger nevermind the index finger it was sized for!!

Dingbats!
on 17 April 2012
Great Ring! Carvings are Deep inside and outside! Sterling Silver as Stated! Fits Perfect! Value for Money! Very Pleased! Thank You!!!!
on 15 May 2013
It came as it said it wold so i am happy and there is the one ring that ruls them all. Thanks