5.0 out of 5 stars - she simply said "You be nice to them and you'll see what they'll do"
For anyone who does not know already, BITCH is an acronym of Babe In Total Control of Herself.
I was lucky enough to learn from the master of men - a girl who had every man she wanted eating out of her hands at the same time, i asked her when it comes to men what is her secret? - she simply said "You be nice to them and you'll see what they'll do!" - for anyone who...
Published 9 months ago by Happygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars be a man in other words
This book was recommended to me, although I was initially put off by the title.

On one level it did speak to me. I have known women who have turned themselves into domestic slaves (cooking!), made themselves always available, and been in contact 24 hours a day, and did the guy pursue them seriously .... not really! In fact, the contrary after a while. So she...
Published on 26 Feb. 2011 by minty

‹ Previous | 125 26 2739 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship (Kindle Edition)
Wish I had read it 25 years ago .. it's still relevant now though and I am looking forward, very much, to acting out of the things I have been reminded of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never be a doormat again!, 8 July 2014
I love this book!! Even if it doesn't get you a man, it challenges you to stop acting like a doormat! (I am victim of most of the doormats she mentions)

5.0 out of 5 stars popular read with me and my friends, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this book twice as my friend kept one copy, and both times its done around my social circle. Me and my friends all love it, its an eye opener.

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 24 Jan. 2013
A lot of common sense but you know what they say about common sense ....
Enjoyed reading it .Better than a lot of other similar ones in the market

4.0 out of 5 stars overall good book, 25 Feb. 2015
Overall good book, will be good for those who are insecure or those who like to compete in a relationship. Good advise and good tips would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars and my happiness, the priority in a relationship, 25 Nov. 2014
All I can say is THANK YOU to Sherry- from now on, I will make myself, and my happiness, the priority in a relationship; especially in the beginning

3.0 out of 5 stars what ever lol, 8 Jan. 2015
Ha this book is about silly little boys !

Is this all women have a choice of ,
I feel sorry for us .

Men are idiots ! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book every girl needs, 5 Sept. 2011
What can i say fab read that every girl needs to cast her eye over to keep one step ahead of these men that think they know how to play the game!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 26 Mar. 2014
I wish I'd been given this book years ago, better late than never.. It's just great!! I've bought it for many friends and they all say the same..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Insightful, 9 Feb. 2014
Stumbled across this in Waterstones...Then downloaded onto my Kindle.
Very funny - definitely worth a read. Can see why its a best seller..

‹ Previous | 125 26 2739 | Next ›