Price:£9.26+ Free shipping

on 5 April 2011
Got fed up with broken plastic dustpans and invested in this product - great !!! Lip goes right to the floor, so able to sweep up every last bit of mess. Good value for money - delivered quickly. Will give me many years of use (do I sound sad of not !!!!)
on 16 July 2012
This is a great dust pan, both lightweight and sturdy; a more environmentally friendly choice over the common plastic ones and one that I can see myself having for years without having to replace it. The perfect size for all those little jobs around the house etc. when teamed up with a natural brush like this one Silverline 277870 11 Inch Soft Coco Hand Brush which fits perfectly inside the pan. The only thing I've noticed is that the black paint chips off very easily so the steel underneath shows through, but I think this only adds to its old style charm; it's only a dust pan after all.
on 25 August 2014
This is an excellent dust pan, but very difficult to buy. Why? Because a lot of sellers mix it up with the Harris Victory Metal Dustpan, which looks quite differently. Even after calling the supplier, and asking them to confirm that what they sell is what is on the picture, we still got the Harris one. Luckily Amazons returns policy is very straightforward as we sent back two of these, before getting the right one. So, do check with the seller first. Once confirmed you will get an excellent metal dustpan...
on 22 June 2011
Cant say I agree with last review, my one does not go right to the floor. Maybe it got flexed in the post or i just got a duff one??. Like the big handle, and strong design. Mine is now for use in the garden so precision isnt a factor and is very robust for outdoors, so that is a plus over plastic ones that crack and break.
on 22 November 2012
I work as a bathroom installer and my plastic dustpans were constantly breaking! This metal one has lasted me ages now with no sign of it giving up!
on 10 December 2013
Supplier sent wrong product - two dustbin lids. What sort of on-line supplier has a picking system that picks the first thing with dust in the title rather than using a product code?

Dustpans when they did arrive are flimsy and poorly finished with sharp welds and poor paint.

Wouldn't use this supplier or buy this brand, Faithful, again. Life's too short to send them back.
on 8 December 2011
I am looking for a good quality old fashioned metal dust pan. This one has so little metal in it that it that it flexes horribly and does not do what it is supposed to do. The only consolation is that it will not last 5 minutes and we will soon have the pleasure of throwing it away.
on 10 May 2015
Ok but could do with a rubber edge
on 21 January 2013
I was expecting durability with this product because of what it is made from, and unfortunately I didn't get it.