4.0 out of 5 stars clean and not obnoxious product
The moth killer strips are like plain piece of paper about 24 imches long and 5 inches wide. They are not sticky or smelly. There are 2 in each pack and can be cut into pieces for drawers etc. Last about 6 months.

I would have liked to have had this level of detail before i bought it as it's not the sort of thing you buy every day
Published on 6 Sep 2009 by David david

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy - not what is presented in illustration and totally useless!
The picture that accompanies this product is incorrect, as is the title 'Strips'. I have been successfully using the original moth killer strips from Rentokil - each pack of which contains two long, paper-like cream coloured strips, each with a useful ready-punched hole at the top of the strip, to hook over a clothes hanger. They are easy to write on, enabling to write...
Published 2 months ago by Anita

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars not really effective, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I didn't really see any benefit from this product, the moth trap is much more effective. I wont be buying the strips in future

5.0 out of 5 stars No smell, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Superb product. No smell. Easy to use. No mess or marks on furniture. Have not had moths since using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible item that works, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to hang in the cupboard which I use to dry clothes. I have found a number of dead moths on the floor since using these strips. It's great that the strips can be cut and placed at different locations in the cupboard. Have also cut into little bits to put in drawers. It's a very flexible item that seems to kill the moths. I'm delighted!

1.0 out of 5 stars If moths could talk..., 26 May 2012
Mr. M. Mcintosh (Dundee, Tayside Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Despite all the other glowing reviews, I suspect that were moths suddenly granted the power of speech they would say, "Oh, look, Rentokil moth strips. I'll completely ignore them and carry on doing exactly as I please."
Honestly, absolutely no effect whatsoever - indeed, it actually seems sometimes there are more of the little blighters than previously.
We have two of these strips in a very small room (we're talking a box room with not even enough room to swing a particularly small kitten), and every evening I still have to use the old fashioned Moth Murder Method (which consists of shouting to my wife who kills them then drops them in the toilet while telling me she should have married a real man).
Avoid unless you like strips of useless paper purely for their visual appeal.

1.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETELY USELESS. NON OF THE STRIPS HUNG AROUND THE HOUSE 2 MONTHS HAVE KILLED OR REPELLED A SINGLE CLOTHES MOTH., 19 Aug 2014
I bought these as I have got clothes moths infestation around my house which is damaging my cotton garment.
I have put 4 of these strips around the house in different places, hung them in wardrobes and areas where clothes moths tend to gather the most. It's been 2 months and not a single clothes moth have been killed or repelled. I do better job by cathing them myself.
I don't know what kind of moths this strips are supposed to kill or repel but certainly it is not for clothes moths!
It seems like it is just nothing else but a piece of useles strip of paper. Basically you pay £3.49 for a piece of blank paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I was young the only product available was the good old mothball with its unforgettable powerful smell, 30 July 2014
Derek Jones - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
When I was young the only product available was the good old mothball with its unforgettable powerful smell. When modern products such as this pack of Rentokil strips became available I was at first suspicious because they do not have the pungent smell I associated with moth killers. I need not have worried. These do a good job, and I use them in conjunction with Rentokil cassettes. As long as one remembers to replace them at about the time of the expiry date they will keep a wardrobe free from live moths. The only moths I ever see in the wardrobe now are dead ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clothes rescue, 9 May 2010
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
From childhood I remember mothballs, and that awful smell. No longer required, I thought, until my son stored some clothes here while off travelling and returned to find moth larvae had made a meal of most of them. Now every clothes drawer and cupboard has moth killer strips, and no smell except the lavender oil I also use as a deterrent. It seems clothes moths have made a comeback because we have more clothes than just enough to wash and wear. These strips solve that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually does what it says!, 3 Aug 2010
P. Seligman "pegasus74" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Like most Edinburgh tenement flats, moths were a huge problem.
I've tried dozens of products and old "remedies".
This is the first thing that has worked, and worked quickly. BUY IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars good so far, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
i've been using these for a couple of weeks and the numbers of moths appeaing in the pheromone moth traps I also use seems to be decreasing, which is a good sign. they don't smell and aren't sticky, and i found the easiest way to use them in my wardrobes was to use blu-tack to stick them to the inside of the wardrobe door and the back of the wardrobe wall. I would prefer to use non chemical methods and have been using colibri/ orphea products for several years now, but while they keep moths at bay if used and changed very regularly, they don't kill them so you can't totally get rid of the problem that way if it's already bad. recommend blitzing the problem with all 3 methods (paper based, pheromone traps & cedar/lavendar based natural repellents), plus being really strict about washing clothes after each wear before they go back in wardrobes/ drawers as moths are attracted to/ feed off human sweat. freezing clothes also kills any moths already in them so that can help too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go away moths!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
We have been living in our house for 4 years and I was horrified last summer when we were infested with moths for the first time... They were everywhere! I was killing two or three in every room every single day, and was worried for my curtains, towels, cashmere jumpers... I only bought 2 strips in the first place, cut them and put them all around the house. It did not seem to make a difference, but I then bought an extra pack, and kept the strips whole. One went in a cupboard in the living room, the other in my husband's wardrobe at the other end of the house, and after a week or so, all the moths were gone, and they did not come back!

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›