4.0 out of 5 stars clean and not obnoxious product
The moth killer strips are like plain piece of paper about 24 imches long and 5 inches wide. They are not sticky or smelly. There are 2 in each pack and can be cut into pieces for drawers etc. Last about 6 months.

I would have liked to have had this level of detail before i bought it as it's not the sort of thing you buy every day
Published on 6 Sep 2009 by David david

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Brought 2 lots of these and they do not seem to be working, still got moths flying around so will have to try something else.
Published 13 months ago by Joan MCG

4.0 out of 5 stars clean and not obnoxious product, 6 Sep 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Moths eliminated!, 5 Aug 2009
Sooze "Sooze" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
We have had a problem with moths for some time. I have used this product and since starting, I have not seen a moth in my wardrobe. This is really very effective as I used to find moths every time I opened the wardrobe door. i would highly recommend it to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars No smell, no fuss, no holes, 2 July 2009
Wendy Baron (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
A great product now available in England. I have used a non-Rentokil version for at least 20 years, but had to buy them in Germany and, if lucky, France. Now Rentokil have cottoned on and brought the product to England. They don't smell, they are easy to use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 19 Sep 2011
Harry the book monkey (Citizen of the world) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I have now brought these strips twice. They do last about six months. When I put them up I would find a few moths a day in my flat and after I put them up that drop right down. I still see the odd moth maybe 1 a week and the numbers do creep up as the strips come to the end of their life, but when that happened I just brought more and the problem was solved again. I found that the product was very effective in combination with Breathable Clothes Cover - Set of 6 (ASIN: B001726XGU ) as these stop the moths getting onto clothes where they could lay their eggs. Do note that the instructions say that the product can cause staining, so they should not be put in with clothes. I found them to be effective just by sticking them (with tape) to the back of cupboard doors where they were not likely to come into contact with clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars A definite decrease in moths., 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased these strips a little over a month ago as I suddenly had a spate of moths appearing in my house, to the point where I was killing about 6 or 7 a day over a 5 week period, trying to reduce their numbers. I hung these strips up in various locations upstairs in my house and was a little sceptical because to be honest they do not look like anything more than a long narrow sheet of plain paper. However, I have definitely seen a decrease in moths, I've only spotted 2 so far since these strips went up, and the last one was a few weeks ago. I don't know if this is down to the strips and their chemical killing powers or the fact that the moths were dying off anyway due to the end of summer.
I'd recommend buying a pack of these though, something has done the trick and I'd like to think it is this! Saves the worry of wondering if the moths will have eaten your favourite clothes by the time you get home.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Since installed, (10) with warm weather I have probably killed 50 Moth in the area where I fit these trap. Only one flying "nightmare" was caught by this trap....

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 30 May 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not really effective, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I didn't really see any benefit from this product, the moth trap is much more effective. I wont be buying the strips in future

5.0 out of 5 stars No smell, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Superb product. No smell. Easy to use. No mess or marks on furniture. Have not had moths since using them.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, effective & no nasty smell, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Good product. Easy to use - just pop the strip in with your woollens. No nasty mothball stink. Clean and easy.

Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2