4.0 out of 5 stars clean and not obnoxious product
The moth killer strips are like plain piece of paper about 24 imches long and 5 inches wide. They are not sticky or smelly. There are 2 in each pack and can be cut into pieces for drawers etc. Last about 6 months.

I would have liked to have had this level of detail before i bought it as it's not the sort of thing you buy every day
Published on 6 Sept. 2009 by David david

Published 7 months ago by Anita

4.0 out of 5 stars clean and not obnoxious product, 6 Sept. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Moths eliminated!, 5 Aug. 2009
Sooze "Sooze" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
We have had a problem with moths for some time. I have used this product and since starting, I have not seen a moth in my wardrobe. This is really very effective as I used to find moths every time I opened the wardrobe door. i would highly recommend it to you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy - not what is presented in illustration and totally useless!, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
The picture that accompanies this product is incorrect, as is the title 'Strips'. I have been successfully using the original moth killer strips from Rentokil - each pack of which contains two long, paper-like cream coloured strips, each with a useful ready-punched hole at the top of the strip, to hook over a clothes hanger. They are easy to write on, enabling to write the replacement date very clearly in washable felt tip.

I ordered several of the 'strips' in good faith, only to receive the newer - and virtually ineffective, very small 'PAPERS' - another product altogether. The surface of these small, blue strips is a glossy paper, not easy to write on at all.

The originals are far better, because THESE JUST DO NOT WORK! For the first time in years, where I have had to use these 'PAPERS' from Rentokil, I now have moth-damaged garments! I am really annoyed about being sent an entirely different type of product when I ordered in good faith from the illustration with this item - the original Moth Killer Strips in their red and yellow packs. I have used the original for over ten years and had had no problems with moths since the first infestation - but after using these tiny PAPERS - I am really upset to have clothes I love damaged beyond repair.

Don't buy these awful BLUE, GLOSSY AND VERY SMALL P A P E R S! A complete waste of money, time, effort and belief in the name Rentokil.

5.0 out of 5 stars No smell, no fuss, no holes, 2 July 2009
Wendy Baron (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
A great product now available in England. I have used a non-Rentokil version for at least 20 years, but had to buy them in Germany and, if lucky, France. Now Rentokil have cottoned on and brought the product to England. They don't smell, they are easy to use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 19 Sept. 2011
Harry the book monkey (Citizen of the world) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I have now brought these strips twice. They do last about six months. When I put them up I would find a few moths a day in my flat and after I put them up that drop right down. I still see the odd moth maybe 1 a week and the numbers do creep up as the strips come to the end of their life, but when that happened I just brought more and the problem was solved again. I found that the product was very effective in combination with Breathable Clothes Cover - Set of 6 (ASIN: B001726XGU ) as these stop the moths getting onto clothes where they could lay their eggs. Do note that the instructions say that the product can cause staining, so they should not be put in with clothes. I found them to be effective just by sticking them (with tape) to the back of cupboard doors where they were not likely to come into contact with clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems too work, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
After doing a major clean of the small bedroom to get rid of a moth infestation, looked to see at Amazon what product would keep them at bay. Saw this Rentokil product and at this price gave it a try. As Rentokil is a well known name and my small bedroom is not much bigger than a big cupboard I hung out two strips, it comes as one strip which tears apart in the middle. Looked in the room every evening at about 22.00 hours, the moth's seem to come out at this time when the light is switch on. After using the moth stripes for two weeks I saw only four moths, two in flight and two on the ceiling, which got vacuumed up. Check your vacuum bag has a closed flap when switch off other wise the moths could crawl out; or put some cling film over the nozzle. Checking for two weeks I can say that I saw no more moths, I even did another big clean just to check they haven't moved camp and now happy to say no more moths. I did notice a very very faint old woody smell after the strips had been out for a few days but it was not unpleasant nor did it cling ofter they where removed; expect this smell is offensive to the moths. So not sure if the big clean did the trick or if strips did the job, I expect it was both.

4.0 out of 5 stars A definite decrease in moths., 3 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased these strips a little over a month ago as I suddenly had a spate of moths appearing in my house, to the point where I was killing about 6 or 7 a day over a 5 week period, trying to reduce their numbers. I hung these strips up in various locations upstairs in my house and was a little sceptical because to be honest they do not look like anything more than a long narrow sheet of plain paper. However, I have definitely seen a decrease in moths, I've only spotted 2 so far since these strips went up, and the last one was a few weeks ago. I don't know if this is down to the strips and their chemical killing powers or the fact that the moths were dying off anyway due to the end of summer.
I'd recommend buying a pack of these though, something has done the trick and I'd like to think it is this! Saves the worry of wondering if the moths will have eaten your favourite clothes by the time you get home.

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Brought 2 lots of these and they do not seem to be working, still got moths flying around so will have to try something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, effective & no nasty smell, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Good product. Easy to use - just pop the strip in with your woollens. No nasty mothball stink. Clean and easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally ineffective, 1 Nov. 2012
Ms. C. Pass "Chloe" (Edinburgh,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Having seen the odd moth around for a few months we suspected a problem, which I discovered a couple of weeks ago in a basket I have for my hats, gloves and scarf's. It seems that over summer some moths have been happily breeding in my winter woolies and the larvae wrecking havoc. My husband and I went through the basket, discarding lots of ruined items. I then washed everything (even risked it with the woolens) before freezing for 72hrs. I doused the basket in bleach. I thought these measures would be pretty effective....

I then bought these strips, some cedar balls and the aerox moth traps. Within 24hrs the traps had caught 4 moths, a week later 2 more have been caught but I was encouraged that after the initial flurry the activity seems to have disappeared. So I returned my winter bits to the basket (having sealed them in bin bags in the interim) along with some cedar balls and these strips (one at the top and one on the bottom of the basket). This was 3 days ago. I have just been to have a look and was horrified to find a larvae on top of one of the strips, wriggling around so alive!!! I found a further two larvae in the basket, also alive. I am at a loss how they or their eggs survived my treatment and not sure what to try next. Will monitor the situation more and buy some different products.

Bottom line is the strips seem to have been totally ineffective as they shoudl kill larvae, eggs and moths!!!!

Rentokil FA106 Moth Killer Strips x 2