5.0 out of 5 stars Big Grins All 'Round
Published on 1 Mar 2012 by Thomas Robb

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but good
Pros:

-It's compact
-It's soft

Cons:

-Design is a bit awkward as the parts don't click together perfectly; it takes a bit of force.
-It's a bit pricey
Published on 17 May 2012 by Katvlach

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Grins All 'Round, 1 Mar 2012
Thomas Robb "Hobmachine" (Bangor, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
This is a lovely little product, well made and thoughfully packaged and it looks great. This was specifically bought to carry on my bicycle as on a 40 to 50 miler, eating all those high calorie cycle wonder foods my teeth felt like they'd been carpeted and subsequently my desire for extra miles faded. As you've guessed, I'm useless without a set of regularly brushed gnashers.
This will fit very comfortably anywhere about me and as it is weightless will do the job just fine. And a previous reviewer was correct in asking, why aren't these more visible on the Hight St for sale?
Delighted at the tiny price and free P&P, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2.46 Big Cheesy Grin ..:)), 20 July 2013
Miss S (Wirral, Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
I needed i travel toothbrush , when i say travel i mean one thats smaller than the average one but most of all has a cover on it or something to cover it totally after and before i use it.!!

I was delighted to find this trusted brand on a late night trolley dash round Amazon , where i do all my shopping now in the wee hours, i found some gems in here and for 2.46 i got everything i required .

On receipt of the item , no damage at all to the packaging or the item . It was quick delv , i opened it to pack it away in my washbag , and its brill slide it out the inner bit , clip on the other end , if you want or not , as long as youve got the brush , you can do your business with no probs and , bobs your uncle and fanny is your aunt !!! slide it back in and put it away ..!!! all that fun for 2.49 , go on , have a go , splash out but mind you dont break the bank !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why have these disappeared from shops?, 4 Aug 2010
Mr. G. M. Mackley "Gordon" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
This type of tootbrush where the handle doubles as a cover and also thus makes the brush half the size are ideal for use when travelling. I used to be able to source from high street shops but they now seem to have disappeared from all in my area.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional travel tooth brush, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
Tooth brush has soft soundly fitted bristles. It clips firmly enough into the housing for clean storage or in reveres for use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
Excellent quality from a well known name. Small, ideal for travel or emergeny hospital bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
No problems with these. I find them very handy to take to work for a lunchtime freshen up.What more can I say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
Perfect for carrying in the hand bag for a quick clean up when eating out. The case is neat and compact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
Such a simple design, but it works perfectly. You take this brush anywhere in anything, it's easy to clean and hygienic, it's a good brush and all at a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
They are better to carry around than a tooth pick. The only sad thing is that I found them cheaper in Superdrug after I bought these!
They now occupy my wash bag, car glove box and my pocket when dining out for when those steaks get in between you teeth and irritate you!

5.0 out of 5 stars where are they, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wisdom Travel Toothbrush (Personal Care)
Hi,,,I am in process of buying this wisdom travel toothbrush...I too have wondered why they are not in the high street shops as I have searched and searched...would like to know the answer to this ?
thanks