5.0 out of 5 stars quick,fast and very efficient
would like to thank you for my hunter wellies, treated myself with birthday money as i am a adult female was advised to buy size smaller as i am a size 6, so i ordered a size 5 and they fit perfect even with my hunter socks they are a perfect fit.Was only waiting 4 days!!!!!
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by billy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
My daughter has gone through 2 pairs in 15 months. They are very comfy so she wears them every day to do the horses and both pairs have split in different places so no longer water proof and also the lining has worn away to bare rubber. Very disappointed as my hunters have lasted years
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by firetommy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars quick,fast and very efficient, 31 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunt these down!, 24 Jan 2011
Chloe S "Chick Lit Chloe" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
The boots turned up in the black Hunter box that is apparently well-known in Hunter welly circles, and I thought that they were really nicely presented. They were then inside a Hunter canvas bag so they were well protected and had survived transit very well. As well as the canvas bag, it came with a nylon Hunter bag too that Harry has adopted as his own for various bits of kid junk lol, but I thought that was a nice little extra thing to put in there. I purchased the boots in red, and I was slightly worried they'd look too young but they were great, nice and bright and looked pretty cool as well... I was actually quite looking forward to some rain!

The boots were a great fit. These are a child's variety because my shoe size is only a 2 and therefore the boots were a) cheap b) VAT free and c) nicely coloured and not boring black! The wellies have reflective patches at the top and bottom of the back of each boot, not something I especially need but it's a really good addition for children's wellies, especially in the dark winter evenings, walking home from school etc. They also have the Hunter badge at the front and top of each welly. They are fairly narrow at the legs but with my leggings or thin trousers, they fit nicely and don't flap around too much when I walk which is good, they just stay put. They come up to just under my knees, and being 4' 6''and these being a kids welly, I'd say that is just about right!

The boots are made of rubber and a moulded one piece boot. I have found the soles are nice and thick, and the tread is also deep so that you don't have much risk of slipping in the rain or now. I bought my wellies back in September - we didn't really any rain that needed wellies so when the snow started to fall in December, I looked forward to getting my wellies out. I found it easy walking about in the thick snow in them, in fact it was a pleasure to be outside having fun with Harry and not getting cold and wet feet all the time! I had the boots on for hours at a time and was never uncomfortable at all which I think is really good for rubber boots!

I can see why Hunter wellingtons are very popular and are certainly worth every single penny I paid for them, especially because mine were such a bargain at only 8. I wore mine through all the bad snow we had, and they were absolutely invaluable, I wouldn't have been without them, especially on my awful 15 hour journey to my parents last Christmas, I'd have definitely had wet socks without them! They are extremely well made and they look brand new despite having been worn a fair bit recently. The colour is gorgeous - the red isn't too bright but stands out nicely, and I've had several people comment on my boots which is always nice! I'd definitely recommend Hunter wellies for grown ups - perhaps not so much kids because they outgrow them too fast and therefore wouldn't be cost effective, but they are something I'd definitely buy again for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Boots, 18 Dec 2010
Star (San Antonio TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
Prefect! I'm only 5ft 1in and I would recommend to buy the kids if you can get away with it. I have skinny legs too. I went a size up to a UK4 and with a pair of hunter socks, they fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for petite sizes, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
Really comfortable fit. I'm 5 foot tall so adult size would be much too long for me. To give you an idea I bought size 3 and the height was 31.5cm (Not inches!) and the calf width was a generous 36 cm. Check the hunter website as other sizes are slightly different. Much cheaper than the hunter website and fast delivery for the best quality welly boots I've ever worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 3 Dec 2009
M. Morgan (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
My 4 year old daughter absolutely loves her pink wellies, no longer does she moan about walking the dog, she excitedly puts her wellies on hoping for puddles. She loves having "grown up" wellies like mummy and daddy and I love knowing she is wearing a quality pair of wellies. They are worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for women with small feet, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
Such a fantastic bargain as I am size 3 and I bought the purple ones and they fit perfectly round my calves which I was worried about as they are junior...wanted hunters for ages and bit put off by price but I found a solution !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wellies!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
I bought the yellow ones for my daughter and she loves them!
I've got a pair of Huntress wellies that I've had for 25 years.
Great wellies!!

4.0 out of 5 stars black kid's hunter buyers - please help?, 2 May 2013
I. Tang - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
Hi, has anyone bought the black kid's hunters? i've noticed on the photos that the reflective patches on the back look black in them and therefore don't look as noticeable.

is that the case? thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars First ever Hunters, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
These are my first hunters and I love them. I am 5ft tall so I bought the childrens in a size 4 as the adult size 4 were much longer in the leg. These fit me perfect as the leg ends about 3 inches below my knees which gives my legs a longer appearance with my jeans tucked inside and are extremely comfortable. I found the reflectors on the back off putting so I've painted them over with a touch of black paint and they are no longer noticeable. I'm not suggesting everyone do this as it may well void your guarantee if there was a problem and you had to return them for any reason. Altogether a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies!, 13 Aug 2011
This review is from: Hunter Junior Young Hunter Original Wellies (Apparel)
I am 5 foot 2, and find it hard to find boots and wellies that fit my legs! These kids wellies are really nice, the perfect height and are very comfortable. I bought the black ones (in size 4), but I would definitely consider buying some more pairs in different colours too, as I like them so much. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a decent pair of wellies that do not look daft because they are too long! Perfect!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›