Price:£1.48+ Free shipping

on 10 July 2013
These are just what I needed to bring my Tri-ang Railways Fog Signal back to life from when I was a child,I had to reduce the WIDTH of them by rubbing down on a sheet of sandpaper whilst TIGHTLY rolled,then I snipped them to half their length,& re wound them tightly,perfect job.
on 16 September 2010
These make a decent snapping noise. They were delivered promptly. (very annoying to listen to...!)
on 3 December 2013
These paper caps are not suitable for the die-cast cap guns ,they are too wide .
But they are excellent used in the plastic Sure Shot cap guns
on 20 April 2013
great fun when used in cap gun, they make a sharp crack when struck and are quite loud and the service was top marks as well, Thanks..........
on 27 July 2010
These caps are OK in the boy's "Deputy Dan" cap guns, but don't fit well. The width of the roll is too great, and the edge needs trimming with scissors to get them in. Care is needed, since if you touch the material of the cap it will go off. When actually re-sized, they feed better than the "Wicke" ones, and give a slightly better "Bang!".
on 5 December 2014
Not Really worth 1 star,on average each roll of 100 caps gives 1 flash and 3 bangs, I was not expecting much for the price but my grandson fired his gun 40 times before anything was even close to a bang, we tried a different gun and new roll of caps and similar results, Total Rubbish!!!
on 13 February 2013
Yes, paper rolls, not plastic rounds! Poorly packaged, the plastic cover to hold the caps was opened, all the rolls were out of the package! I asked to return the item but no reply! As it's only 1 pound.. i'm guessing you need the money more than me so keep it! Avoid purchasing
on 20 January 2013
Any room you use them in (even if its only one shot) will soon find itself thicker with smoke than a cafe in Amsterdam. They are really loud which is bad ass, but the smell is really strong and not enjoyable. But at this price this product is a steal, so worth a recommend.
on 2 May 2014
The caps arrived before the expected delivery date. They were well packaged and arrived up damaged.

Unfortunately the caps did not work too well in the cap guns they had bought. This was not the fault of the caps as the guns stated that they needed euro caps
on 8 October 2015
Not very good only about a third of the roll connected with the guns hammer which took me back to my child hood same old problems, you'd think that over a 50yr span they would have got it spot on but alas No. My Grandson was very dissapointed....