on 5 June 2011
I bought this primarily to clean my fathers headstone which my mum hadn't cleaned for years. A previous review suggested taking a scrubbing brush, which I did. The stone has come back to new. Really good.

There was also a small negative in the reviews I read where the product had leaked in transit. My product had extra gaffa tape round the top which ensured there was no leakage. The packaging was good.

The bonus however is that I have a black marble kitchen work surface and a dark slate floor so tried the product on them both, as per the instructions. ABSOLUTELY brilliant. I just take a soft cloth soaked in the diluted solution and wipe the surfaces. The shine on the worktop is the best ever with no elbow grease and it lasts and the floor looks so much brighter. I will always keep this product in my cleaning cupboard.
on 31 May 2010
I wanted to clean black mold & ingrained dirt from a gravestone without damaging the surface of the stone or the lettering. I still needed a scrubbing brush to remove the worst of the dirt so it is not quite as easy as the instructions imply but the end result was a smooth shiny surface which has been resistant to further deterioration by the elements. I would recommend it.
on 17 April 2011
I have marble tiles in my living room and I have always used this product to clean them with. Generally, it works well and I have no hesitation recommending it. However, the 'shine' bit can be a tad misleading as marble is a soft stone and when continous footfall wears it down the only thing that will make it shine again is a professional restoration.
on 7 May 2012
we wanted to use this product to clean a stone headstone and we found it worked brilliantly and continued to work even after we finished initial clean. Really good stuff
on 28 August 2012
This product worked well on my old terrazo floor. The floor has been down for 60 years and the product goave it a much needed light shine which brightened up the floor.
on 21 June 2010
Good product, a lot cheaper than similar products on the market.
Overall well pleased
on 1 January 2012
Purchased to clean marble headstone without damaging lettering.Tried it as directed,andagain using a scrubbing brush. It did absolutly nothing ,it does not work.You should not buy this product.
Why do AMAZON list it to clean headstones.
on 14 August 2013
didnt do anything for my marble or tiled floor, back to hiring a buffer or find something else. waste of money
on 2 July 2014
easy to use for the wash removes lots of ingrained dirt,,but disappointed with the end shin result.
on 25 November 2015
My previous product was better, clean and make the tiles shin, however this one did nothing.

See one answered question