5.0 out of 5 stars The only bags I buy now
Excellent fast delivery.

Large enough for no 'overspill'. Tough enough not to snag on brambles and leak. Not see-through!!! Handles make them easy to carry for the rest of the walk.

With added bonus that they can be used as small biodegradable rubbish bags for the car.
Published 21 months ago by Hibiscus

3.0 out of 5 stars Stronger than average but still prone to splitting.
If, like me, you have to pick poo up from long grass or in fields, off sticks and the like then these aren't quite strong enough. Perfectly fine for short well kept grass or pavement. They are stronger than the cheaper black bags that you can poke a finger through without effort but I still have had a couple of accidents when trying to remove poos from longer grass with...
Published 7 months ago by Musical Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars The only bags I buy now, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy (Misc.)
Excellent fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars great poo bags, 11 Mar 2013
BrightEyes (Romford, England) - See all my reviews
Have ordered these for third time now and use these for my American Akita and my Schnoodle they are great size for large dogs and they are strong too. No need to worry on putting your hand through these they are strong. I don't trust other bags now. Great price, well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Poo bags, 28 July 2009
N. Herbert (Uk) - See all my reviews
Cheapest Poo bags I could find, great for big and small poos alike, Biodegradable too !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 25 Feb 2013
These are council quality poop bags and well worth the money, so much better in every way than the little thin things you buy in the supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 23 April 2010
H. Holmes "HLH" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Great to have biodegradable baggies, good size and very good value for money. I don't use anything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - will be ordering more!, 13 Jan 2012
Pooh bags are expensive and we've been using scented nappy bags for our 'cleanup' as they're much less expensive. Lately we've been finding them pretty flimsy though. Saw these, liked the price and the fact that they are biodegradable, so figured it was worth trying especially as we recently had a litter of pups so on top of our adult dogs there was a lot of pickup to be done.

They are fantastic. Not flimsy at all, no annoying scent, easy to open (hint - open from the sides rather than the top). I was so sick of struggling to get the others open quickly while having pulling dogs and trying to pick up without them walking back through it. If you're buying these you know what I'm talking about ;)

So pleased with them and will be ordering more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price on the net, 2 Aug 2010
Donna Wilber (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These are the best priced bio-degradable poop bags I have found on the net. They are great quality, with very speedy delivery and so I will definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 7 Jun 2013
Arrived promptly, far better than the flimsy ones you can put your finger through that are sold in pet stores. I have a big dog, and I would call these 'industrial strength' bags...I like that theyre degradable, and I love the fact they are unscented....for me, the only smell worse than the poop itself, is the smell of poop mixed with that disgusting talcy-scented smell that other bags have. Great value for money too.
I fully realise that this is not the function of the bag...but the fact that they arent scented, and the fact that I always have a few on me at any time means I have used them for other purposes also...for example, have been known to collect wild berries in them on a walk, and save table scraps in a restaurant for the patient dog waiting in the car :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for doggie deposits, 3 Jan 2012
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Up until recently I have been buying a leading brand of doggie poop bags but with a large dog I tend to need a fair few bags each day and the leading brand only has 60 bags in their packets so they don't last long. These Oxo bags appealed to me simply because of the number in the pack, 500. Even using up to 4 a day I figured that would give me around 4 months supply.

As I have been using the bags by Bob Martin, I will compare the Oxo bags against them below

Things I liked about these bags:
* there are 500 - enough supply for a few months. Their main competitor supplies sets of 40 or 60 in the supermarket.
* the bags come to you as 10 separate packs of 50 which mean you can put most of them away into a cupboard and just keep out one set at a time.
* they are biodegradable (so are the leading competitors)
* they are larger in size (length wise) than their main competitor. They also have longer handles. Anything that means they are further away from my hands when full is a bonus.
* not really important in terms of use but they do have a cute doggy design on the front. Their main competitor supplies functional, plain black bags.
* they are very slightly cheaper than their competitor. Initially I thought it was a decent sized difference but when I did the maths it was only a fraction of a penny. But less expensive is always a winner by anyone's standards.

Things I didn't like about these bags:
* they don't specify whether they are anti bacterial - their main competitor states this on the packaging
* the plastic is fairly transparent so if you are carrying around a full bag of doggie doos then it doesn't look particularly pleasant. The main competitive brand are black and not see-through.
* the competitive brand has a slight perfume - it isn't enough to disguise the smell of the contents, but every little helps.

Overall impression:
I am pleased with the quality of these bags and the fact that I can buy them in such a large number is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pooh bags, 24 May 2011
Good strong bags, buying this amount saves a trip to the vets constantly. Delivered by prompt service. V. pleased.