on 30 December 2012
Bought these cufflinks as a Christmas present for my cycling mad boyfriend. He loves them. They look really sturdy and have a nice weight to them and come in a lovely box. They don't look cheap which is the main thing! Really nice product, highly recommended.
on 12 March 2013
Great gift for my husband birthday from my daughter, they look strong and well made. They are presented in a very good box that's ideal for safe keeping. They arrived in time and very happy with the service. Would recommend to others as a very good and quality gift, no problems with this seller and can't wait until its my hubby's birthday I'm sure he will love them. The price was right and so was the postage costs.
on 17 September 2013
you would think they cost upwards of £60. they look like 925 silver. great purchase and would highly recommend to any one
on 30 May 2014
I purchased these for Fathers Day as I wanted something different, they arrived very quickly and the quality is lovely, added to that the detail they are wonderful value for money. Even the presentation box is very good quality. I am so pleased with them I am sure my Father in law will love them, my husband is rather taken with them so I guess at some point soon I will be purchasing another pair.
on 12 December 2013
Bought two set of these for my cycling mad best friend and fella. Such good value, they look even nicer than the pictures, look way more expensive than what i paid for them. My fella was really chuffed. They come in a lovely presentation box too which also looks expensive. Speedier delivery than estimated too so very pleased all round :)
on 13 February 2015
I bought it as a secret santa gift for a colleague who was a keen cyclist. It was a little late arriving (by a day) but he loved it. It looks better when it arrives than it does in the pictures. A nice box was also provided.
on 21 July 2013
I bought this as my gift for my daughters teacher, and I found lovely, I hope he also likes, the cufflink is really cute, the delivery was amazing
on 16 December 2015
These are nice cufflinks which I purchased for my secret Santa gift. I hope he likes them. I think they are good value for money.
on 10 September 2014
I am very happy with cufflinks,which I bought for a 21st birthday present, the person is also very happy with them. Thank you
on 25 May 2014
These wasn't so good, I did buy them for my husband to wear on are wedding day, but when I put them on they broke