5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra investment, 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: Casio CS-43PH5 Wooden Stand with a High-Quality Anthracite Finish for The CDP-100 (Electronics)
I have used a standard x-frame for years for my CDP-100, and although its been ok at times I find it a little wobbly. This CDP-100 for those who dont is quite a hefty piece of kit and is bigger than most keyboards the x-frames are designed for.

After moving house, i decided to setup my piano in the living room and because of that, needed something more professional to present it on - after looking through various options I settled on the offical Casio bench - and i'm glad I did.

The unit is solid, weighty, and finished very well. My playing has actually improved I feel as I can really get in to the keys now its well balanced. It looks great in the front-room and everyone comments when they come in how expensive a setup it looks.

All in all, very recommended. If you have a little extra money, this is well worth it; or unlike me, maybe buy the piano/stand in a package and save yourself some money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Piano Stand, 9 Feb 2012
This stand is very smart and has a professional and stirdy look. It fits the Casio CDP-100 electric piano perfectly and is a far better option than a cross frame for leg room. It is very well built to a high quality standard and fits together well. Please check the height measurements as the only disadvantage is that you obviously cannot adjust the height of the piano however it is a perfect height for me.
I would definitely recommend this stand if you are looking for something a bit more professional, fixed and smart for your electric piano.