on 22 September 2009
This neat little device solves that common dilemma of the modern motorist: charging both one's iPpod and sat nav when most cars have but one fag-lighter socket. Well, it'll power any two items that'll fit the socket - phone charger, laptop plug, bluetooth phone speaker (might be a tight fit beyond the socket), whatever. It's suitably robust, but not Soviet, with no annoying bits to catch finger nails on. There's a small red LED to let you know when power's running through it. Minimal packaging and it arrived on time. From tip to top it's not quite 4 inches/100mm long, about 65mm by 35mm in plan.
on 15 May 2010
I ordered this item and it arrived within a couple of days. It does the job and allows me to have my phone charger and media player charging at the same time. Did run into a problem when I tried to run a tyre compressor on it. Although I wasn't using the 2nd socket at the time it still blew the internal fuse... easy enough to replace the fuse but I guess it just means that you can only use this for charging phones and MP3 players.
on 4 March 2011
i got mine to use along side my tomtom with my laptop first time out the fuse blew then on next time in use to recgarge my laptop it went into melt down and i had to stop on the motorway to sort out why it was melting/burning away and then caused my car to breakdown the aa were called and it had caused another fuse to blow on my car causing the engine to stop etc not a very good safe product very unhappy with it sorry to say
on 18 June 2010
As with most people, i have a need to charge and power a number of items in my car journeys, such as the tom tom, Iphone and my ipod.

I bought this charger as it had the 3 normal slots and also include a number of USB slots in which i used for my iphone.

All work very well but the only bad point is that its rather larger and it needed a little work to fi into my car power point.

Otherwise i would recommend it to anyone
on 16 August 2007
Not a lot to say other than this does indeed let me plug 2 things into the cigarette socket at once, things like iPods, mobile chargers and sat navs. Seems strong enough and doesn't protrude any more than necessary.
33 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2009
It's a little chunky, but then again it needs to be. It sits nicely in my lighter socket, and stays in place.
on 13 November 2011
The item arrived on time and I went to try it out. The moment I turned on the item I connected through it, it failed. The returns procedure worked well and I had my rebate in very good time. The system worked well but this item, sadly, didn't.
on 8 November 2008
Does the job well, exactly what I needed. First one I ordered from KMS had an issue (not their fault), but they sent a new one immediately. So the product ticks the right boxes, and my experience with the vendor has been excellent. Hope this helps.
on 9 November 2011
I bought this a while back so I could plug in my TomTom and iPhone at the same time - it simply doesn't fit my Honda Civic 12V socket. Similarly, the adapter sockets are also the wrong size and no matter what I try to plug in it always feels like I'm forcing the plugs into the sockets.

Instead of buying this, I'd recommend: Ring Automotive RMS3 Triple Multi-Socket Complete with Battery Analyser
on 28 January 2013
They recommended this product to buy with the electric heated car seats
after blowing 2 separate ones they sent me, and then hearing nothing back
tells you everything about the company and product, dont buy!!