4.0 out of 5 stars IT IS WORKING FOR ME
I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS PIECE OF EQUIPMENT BUT I NEED NOT TO HAVE WORRIED, IT IS FAB I AM NOW IN MY 40'S SLIM BUT GETTING THE BINGO WINGS. I DO MY EXERCISES WHILST WATCHING TV AND YOU CAN SEE IT WORKING AFTER APPROX 2 WEEKS...DO NOT OVERDO IT THOUGH AS YOUR ARMS MIGHT ACHE QUITE ALOT AT FIRST BUILD UP A BIT AT A TIME GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR'S I LOVE MINE :)
Published on 9 July 2010 by Mrs. Karen Young

3.0 out of 5 stars gym stick
having watched this item (different brand) being advertised on a shopping channel, i thought i would give it a go.
truthfully i cant see any difference (yet) in my bingo wings but im sticking at it and will continue to use it when the ads are on like they advise.
Published on 14 Oct 2010 by Mrs. J. Howe

4.0 out of 5 stars IT IS WORKING FOR ME, 9 July 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars gym stick, 14 Oct 2010
Mrs. J. Howe "jacky h" (west yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tunturi Aerobic Bar (Sports)
it certainly feels like its doing me good, i can feel my tummy working and my arm muscles too, so for the price nothing much lost but hopefully in time something to gain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerobic Bar, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Tunturi Aerobic Bar (Sports)
Great way to exercise and burn the calories. Feel the burn and get the DVD so you know that you are doing this corectly

4.0 out of 5 stars Aerobic bar, 11 Jun 2011
A. J. Spedding (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tunturi Aerobic Bar (Sports)
Really makes you feel as if you have done some exercise, just wish I had more time to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerobic bar, 15 May 2011
P. Pybis "PAULINE P" (LIVERPOOL U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tunturi Aerobic Bar (Sports)
Item is just as described but the delivery was questionable i waited almost 2 weeks and then received 2, one of which had to be returned

Tunturi Aerobic Bar