5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!
Published on 8 April 2012 by LynM

3.0 out of 5 stars carpet
Published on 7 Oct 2010 by C. J. Oliver

3.0 out of 5 stars carpet, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
I bought the Carpet to remove the enormous number of Golden Retriever hairs that our dog has filled the car with over the summer holidays. What I expected was something that removed the hairs from the upholstery and held onto them so I could dispose of them away from the car. It did the first operation very successfully. It picked up dog hairs from the upholstery much better than the sticky tape products. However, it failed to hold onto the hairs which blew around the car with each puff of wind. I found that it was useful used in conjunction with a vacuum cleaner to suck the hairs off the carpet before they blew off. This combination was better than the vacuum cleaner itself.

So it succeeds in removing dog hairs very well when used with the vacuum cleaner - but is not really what I hoped for on its own. So three stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 8 April 2012
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
I thought this was going to be a total gimmick that I may have wasted 3.09 on but I have to say I'm very pleased with the results! YES it takes a little time and patience but within minutes my sofa cover was clear of kitty-fluff. You have to be gentle with the brush - don't start frantically and aggressively scraping across a surface otherwise you'll only succeed in ripping the nobbly-bits off and you'll not remove fluff; you'll also find it hard to keep hold of the brush if you're rough with it. My advice is to run it gently across the same small patch 4-5 times - then remove the fluff from the brush; repeat proccess in small patches across the area until the fluff has gone. I'd suggest it had removed 99% of the fluff - pretty darn good in my opinion!!

I would recommend this product to other cat owners

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and long lasting, 12 Jan 2011
Ms (Lancaster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
I was given my CarPet as a present (I hate housework - it may have been a hint!). I use it in the house more than in my hamster cage of a car - one small dog and two cats seem to produce enough fluff between them to knit a new pet every week. It is perfect for rugs and small areas - I don't think I would want to do a large room, except perhaps as part of a major springclean and redecoration project. As the first review says, it is best used in conjunction with a vacuum cleaner, to remove the fluff and hairs the CarPet collects. It does a very good job - so good my niece borrowed it to clean the rented house she was leaving. She got her deposit back (despite the huge quantities of fur her large cat had deposited everywhere), but my CarPet is now decidedly the worse for wear! Without that testing-to-destruction, it would have lasted me for years, so I will definitely be replacing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & easy, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
Great little gadget for getting rid of unwanted pet hair from well practically anywhere. I use it to de-fur my cats blankets/ sofas etc..Its strong has a good grip and is really effective. I would highly recommend this product if pet hair is a pet hate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried them all......., 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
............and this is the best. Even after using my animal Dyson I still got a little fur up with this. No, I dont do this every time Ive hoovered, but was just testing.
Excellent product and delivery speedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
This is fantastic for getting pet hair up from the carpet. It gets more up than my vacuum cleaner. I would recommend it to anyone with animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars To brush or not to brush that is the question, 14 Jan 2011
Love my cat but the amount of hairs she leaves behind could fill a hair factory getting them out of the carpet is a chore but no longer with this magic brush that removes them in the hand fulls great stuff great brush

5.0 out of 5 stars fishfingers, 13 Oct 2011
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
This handy little gadget is great at removing cat hair from carpets, furniture and clothes. I have bought another onwe for my daughter to use with her two cats and recommended it to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 13 Aug 2010
It works exactly as described, very effective in removing pet hair and definitely better results than with a hoover. You are on for a workout though - it is not big, so it only cleans a small section at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on carpets, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: The CarPet Pet Hair Remover (Misc.)
These work really well at scrubbing up cat fur on carpets into chunks of fur that can be hoovered up or picked up. The rubber doesn't last long and it does take a while to do the whole carpet, but at least I can look after the carpets now.

The CarPet Pet Hair Remover