4.0 out of 5 stars Frame Corner bag
This is a well-made item that promises to last a while. As many others have reviewed, I'm not sure that this item is fully waterproof, but due to the positioning of it I can't imagine it being a major problem.

Other reviewers have commented on the size, I think it's sufficient, however I do have an additional frame bag. In this corner bag, I can fit a multi -...
Published on 17 May 2010 by J. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as much capacity as I thought
This bags capacity is smaller than envisaged in that although it state a 600ml capacity - the shape of that 600ml limits you to lots of very small items, or a couple of slightly larger ones; I have only managed to get a small cable lock & spare inner tube in.
The longest internal edge is barely 150mm (6"), but the internal top-edge plastic shape former restricts...
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by P. Lee

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
A brilliant product, I will definitely be using this product again and I have already recommended this to my family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
good for holding spair tools or anything that might be handy if you get a puncher or if sumthing

yes i was happy with the item

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike bag, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Item as described and to be used to carry and keep small items and it can be easily attached or detached

3.0 out of 5 stars Design flaws., 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
It's a good quality well made product (if a little on the small side) but it does have a couple of design flaws. The curved rigid underpiece has square corners at the top which tend to catch your legs whilst cycling and the centre fixing strap is attached in such a way as not to fit either the crossbar or the seat stem. I use my bag to carry a spare inner tube, tyre levers and hand wipes and regrettably, that is ALL I can fit in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful "man bag", 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
I bought this to go on my husband`s bike, because unless he is wearing a fleece or something with pockets, he has nowhere to put his keys, mobile, glasses or money when out on his bike.
It is just the right size, and can easily be taken off if he goes into a shop with no messing about with Alan keys etc.

I would thoroughly reccommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works.., 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Reasonably small but has enough space for a spare tube, tyre levers, a multi tool, CO2 cannister and regulator, a few patches and my house keys and Blackberry, all the essentials on day out on the bike... It has a strange protection strap on the front edge of the bag, not sure what it's protecting but nothing major. Easily fitted with velcro straps, stays in place. Good value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted with one small flaw, 1 Nov 2012
R. J. Markham (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
THe bag fits neatly just where I wanted it for phone & keys with easy access. The one strap was a bit short for my frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Excellent product. fast delivery. exact description of product. Would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a good bicycle pouch. No problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Received a different triangular bag, poor quality, not the M-Wave Frame bag ordered as illustrated by Amazon. No explanation. Not a happy bunny !

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cycling pack, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
This has been ideal. It's the perfect size to take my keys, phone and inhaler and fits neatly inside the frame out of the way. it's well made too with a padded piece for your shoulder should you need to carry your bike (can't see me needing this part though, my bike weighs a tonne!)

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›