4.0 out of 5 stars Frame Corner bag
This is a well-made item that promises to last a while. As many others have reviewed, I'm not sure that this item is fully waterproof, but due to the positioning of it I can't imagine it being a major problem.

Other reviewers have commented on the size, I think it's sufficient, however I do have an additional frame bag. In this corner bag, I can fit a multi -...
Published on 17 May 2010 by J. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as much capacity as I thought
This bags capacity is smaller than envisaged in that although it state a 600ml capacity - the shape of that 600ml limits you to lots of very small items, or a couple of slightly larger ones; I have only managed to get a small cable lock & spare inner tube in.
The longest internal edge is barely 150mm (6"), but the internal top-edge plastic shape former restricts...
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by P. Lee

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars add a wallet, 29 April 2011
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
an add on to any bike ride hard wearing and an asset to avioding stuff crammed in pockets easy removal to take with you

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 26 May 2010
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Attaches very easily with velcro straps, but it isnt a great shape for storing things in because of the curved edge. On mine the zip failed quite quickly (1 month) and it became unusable and was binned. Disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars A bad purchase!, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Delivery was fine, no problem there..
The problem lies with the bag, it's useless! It's massive but yet strangely won't fit anything, it's got a tiny zip, about 4-5 inch's, which allows pretty much no access at all. Inside is padded out with a hard plastic roll/tube to keep the shape but this takes up loads of usable space.. I went to fit it and realised the straps are pretty poor too. I thought that if I removed the hard inserts I might be able to use it for my puncture kit etc as it would not fit with the padding in, but it's been made around it, just fiddling with it the zip broke, I then lost my temper seeing how much of a waste of money it was I thought I'm going to rip the insert out, so I did, it's given more room but now is flimsy and has a broken zip!
May as well of set fire to my money!
One of my poor purchases on amazon, as I read reviews and thought it might do me, even though others mention the exact issues I've had..
Now I've just bought a actual bag to keep my stuff in and ill probably end up throwing this pillar bag in the bin..
I'd strongly advise trying a different bag altogether, get a back pack!

2.0 out of 5 stars Its an ok bag but real smal, 7 Sep 2012
Mr. P. Petrou - See all my reviews
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Good quality corner bag, but it is small and also as it is rigid and if your bike frame is not a perfect 90 degrees then it looks out of place. Tried putting an inner tube multi tool and also tyre levers and it just about fitted. you cannnot put a lot of stuff in itand once the emergency repair stuff are in there do not expect to pu any more things in it.

nice item but could do with being a little larger. for the sake of the 6-7 i paid for this i will heep it

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T FIT, 3 Aug 2011
R DANBY - See all my reviews
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Bag is fine but it won't fit onto my frame as wrong shape and not adjustable. For me it's useless which is a shame because as I say the bag itself seems of good quality if not a little small.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality product, 5 May 2010
Mark Hayward "Skin" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
A nice bit of extra storage for touring mountain bikes, big enough to fit in a multi tool, inner tube, tyre levers and LED, securely mounted and for the price very good quality, bearing in mind that a custom made set of frame panniers would cost you upwards of 200 these are very VERY good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Squiff (Bucks, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
Good strong bag but not as much room as I expected. Good Velcro fixing straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased with my purchase, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
quick delivery, well pleased with my purchase, highly recomended

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, poor quality, 30 April 2012
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
I bought this item as corner/triangluar bags are quite difficult to come by. The price is attractive but the quality of the product is really poor. Because of the shape of the product it is actually quite difficult to attach to a bike. In fact I failed to attach it to my bike at all. I have 3 bike, a MTB, a Hybrid and a Road bike, and it wouldn't fit on any of them. The straps are in the wrong place too and you cannot attach them to the bike correctly. The plastic tubing inside the bag doesn't help at all, nor does the curved part on the side. The stitching looks like it's had better days or a previous customer as it looks like its ripping. I will be asking for a refund and going to the Rayleigh where they sell a better quality bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!!!!!, 28 May 2011
This review is from: M-Wave Frame Corner Bag (Misc.)
It is a very small pocket, and they put inside some kind of plastic to make it even smaller.
Well Done, I have manage to put inside gloves hehheh