on 17 May 2010
This is a well-made item that promises to last a while. As many others have reviewed, I'm not sure that this item is fully waterproof, but due to the positioning of it I can't imagine it being a major problem.

Other reviewers have commented on the size, I think it's sufficient, however I do have an additional frame bag. In this corner bag, I can fit a multi - tool, car/house keys, puncture repair kit and a bit of room to spare.

The fittings are secure, however, if your frame isn't at an exact right angle, the bag doesn't fit totally into the frame corner. This isn't too much of an issue as it still is a snug fit and once attached won't move or slide around.

All in all, for the price, I think this is a great purchase.
on 27 November 2012
Product arrived as described and before the delivery estimated date.

Once attached to my cycle it looks good and is has enough room inside for a spare inner tube, puncture repair kit, x 2 multi tools and then if needed there is also space for my mobile phone. All these items fit without stretching the bag in anyway or putting stress on the zip.

Another useful feature is the padded shoulder section, this is particularly useful for me as I have 6 flights of steps to climb at the end of my journey.

Seems to be pretty waterproof too, it's had a fair soaking on more than one occasion and nothing seems to have gotten wet.

For the price of this bag you really can't go wrong!

:-)
on 17 May 2014
This frame corner bag looks smart and has easily enough room for the basic tools I need in case of a emergency when out and about. In my case, this includes a folding multitool (hex keys, screwdrivers, chain breaker), puncture repair kit, spare inner tube, tyre levers, two spanners and some zip ties. Access to the contents of the bag is via a single zipped-up slot at the top of the bag so it's a bit of a wriggle to get bulkier items (such as the inner tube) in and out but fortunately this is a rare requirement! There's enough room to also include my wallet and keys.

Once securely mounted to the bicycle (which is very easy via the velcro straps) it is unobtrusive (I don't rub against it when pedalling) and it doesn't rattle around or come unstuck on its own.

The bag I was sent has a more modern design than the one pictured (including a lighter-coloured side panel instead of the all-black design) so I've uploaded a photo of the bag on my bicycle.
review image
on 4 January 2013
The bag it's self is fine, it is small but actually bigger than i first thought it would be, it sits on and is stitched to a hard wearing material looking mudguard, (only way I can describe it) the bag is big enough to fit a bike first aid kit, keys, small lock, phone and a repair kit in to it with still a little wiggle room, which is great value for money I think, the bag is made from hard wearing material so it feels strong, it also has a string zip for easier and quicker access, but unfortunately the Velcro straps are not very long that attach the bag to the top bar, i don't know how strong they are either as there only stitched on lightly to the bag, but the mrs says she can sort that out so happy days, saying that though, they could do with a few more inches to make sure the bag is securely fastened to the bike, however this is a great little bag and I'm glad I've got it now, I may need to do some alterations to the straps at a later date but for now it will serve its purpose, you get a good quality bag but not so good straps, if you can live with that then this is a little bargain, very handy!

I've fitted this bag to a Claud Butler Cape Wrath D27, it has a thicker and different shape frame than the normal mountain bike but this bag does fit this type of bike.

It should fit any normal mountain bike!

If the straps were longer this product would get a 5 star from me.

The delivery wasn't as stated though, and was late by a week but excellent communication from the supplier once i made contact, he/she was very apologetic and assured me via email that the bag would be with me very soon, i still don't know what the delay was but i imagine it had something to do with christmas, anyway spoke to the supplier yesterday, it arrived today!

I would recommend this product
on 12 June 2011
A great little bag. Can take a mobile phone, inner tube, tyre levers, multi tool, some cash and an energy bar. Quick and easy to fit!
on 26 January 2010
This bags capacity is smaller than envisaged in that although it state a 600ml capacity - the shape of that 600ml limits you to lots of very small items, or a couple of slightly larger ones; I have only managed to get a small cable lock & spare inner tube in.
The longest internal edge is barely 150mm (6"), but the internal top-edge plastic shape former restricts putting anything in it thicker than about 3/4" (20mm).
The down-tube velcro strap is quite short (I have a aerodynamically shaped down tube), but the padded front protector edge means you can carry your bike comfortably on your shoulder when / if required.
It is well made though & appears that it should last many years.
on 25 March 2010
I really liked this bag, it was the perfect size for my keys and phone and kept them really well protected. Unfortunately the third time I fitted it to my bike, the velcro strap snapped at the join between its two halves. I had to buy a length of velcro and make my own replacement, I made sure it didn't have a join so the same issue wouldn't reoccur.
on 9 April 2011
I had worried that since I do a lot of Mountain biking, the product would come off after a particularly nasty fall or skid, but there really is nothing to worry about. The Velcro is extremely tough, and even after a few test pulls, would not budge from its position.

However, even though I have a nice straight right angle below the seat where this is supposed to hang, I found that the right hand part of the bag is not quite vertical and so you will have to pull it tightly to get the strap around the frame triangle. Nevertheless, the Velcro as mentioned is more than up to the task of keeping the bag steady, so it's only a very minor complaint. After a bit of fiddling to get the product on the bike, I was very impressed.

The stated capacity of 0.6 litres seems a bit optimistic to me, at least in usable terms. However, like most people, I bought this bag to carry around a few essentials and valuables. It can swallow up my keys, mobile, spare inner tube (without packet), a slim digital camera, a handy packet of sweets, and my two (very small) LED lights with some room to spare. It also leaves enough room on the frame to strap on your water bottle and have access to it. I even tried stuffing my vest in a few days ago when it got too hot. It was a bit tough getting it all in, but it did zip up, even with a camera and phone in there too!

Overall, I am very happy with this product. The price of just below £7 is about right I think, and if you have a mainly black bike like I do, it goes quite nicely too. The Velcro holding it in place is very strong and definitely not liable to fail on you, and it swallows up the bike riders essentials easily. An excellent purchase and I would definitely recommend it to any cyclist who is fed up of their keys etc falling out of their pockets!
on 14 November 2011
Fits well and securely to my hybrid bike, doesn't wobble around and doesn't get in the way when I'm pedalling. Weighs very little but seems to be made very well. Bargain!
VINE VOICEon 26 June 2011
This corner bag seems to be well made and fits neatly into a corner of the frame. Before buying this, don't expect it to hold much equipment, it is only a couple of inches wide and not huge in height or length. To be fair, it cannot be any wider as it would definitely rub against your legs while pedalling. If you want something to hold a few extra bits and pieces, then this will do the job well. I used mine for first time yesterday and kept a small camera and energy gel sachet with a bit of space left. I doubt you could fit waterproofs or anything like that in it, but money, inner tube, multitool etc are all possible. The fit is very secure and there is no moving about. I am pleased I bought this and hope you find this review helpful.

See one answered question