5.0 out of 5 stars Top, top comedy - highly recommended
I have the US unrated edition of this Blu-Ray, but there aren't too many differences, the picture quality is top rate and the sound also. 9/10 - worth the upgrade? Well if you've the proper equipment then yes - the extras are great and well worth a viewing.

Published on 21 Oct 2008 by Morris Day

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one laugh
This is a dreadful movie. I did not laugh once, found the main character boring, Russell Brand embarrassing. The pretty girl from The 70s Show was the only one worth watching.
Published 21 months ago by Em Hollowood

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, top comedy - highly recommended, 21 Oct 2008
This review is from: Forgetting Sarah Marshall [Blu-ray] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)

I was a little weary before viewing, I had seen and loved Superbad and Knocked Up so that swayed me but I was worried of seeing an OTT chick flick and downright dull comedy. What I got instead was a pretty hilarious movie with just the right amount of romance and a whole lot of vulgar comedy also - the film might start a little slow but once we arrive in Hawaii, it doesn't look back. Having the gorgeous Rachel Jensen on board certainly helps but she isn't there just to add to the scenery, her role in the movie is great alongside Jason Segel.

My favourite part has to be the end, absolutely bizarre but hilarious - I want to see a feature length Dracula Musical now!
Without plot ruining, Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a typical rom-com with more than your average number of twists and naturally crude jokes.

There are some great cameo's in the movie from the Knocked Up / Superbad / 40 Year Old Virgin brigade - Bill Hader, Paul Rudd and Jonah Hill are great in their respected roles and are fast becoming favourites of mine - the new Apatow projects really have taken comedy movies to a new level over the next few years. Russell Brand who is a take it or leave it kind of guy, personally I leave him in the UK stand-up, but playing the cocky rock star Aldus Snow he is genius - one of the best characters of recent years, every time you see him on screen you know you will end up laughing.

I could go on, but I've done so enough already, so, finally, I will say, that those who liked Knocked Up, Superbad, and 40 Year-Old Virgin, will certainly enjoy this movie. I, personally, would rank it 2nd to Superbad and highly recommend this movie.

9 out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Missed this firsat time round, 27 Jun 2014
Recommended by a new friend and I've yet to watch it. Arrived promptly I'm glad they packaged the DVD's separately because they fitted through my letter box and I didn't have to make a special journey to the sorting office to collect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 April 2014
Ms. V. J. Taylor "V Taykir" (Southampton) - See all my reviews
A great, fun film. Can watch and do watch over and over again. Added bonus that its set in Hawaii which makes easy viewing

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 10 April 2014
A very funny film which had been enhanced for us by the fact that it was filmed where we had our honeymoon. We kept saying "Been there. Sat in that seat".

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 3 Feb 2014
This made me fall in love with Jason Segel and his type of humour as he was the screenwriter for the film as well as the star. I think each of the characters all have memorable lines that you can quote, e.g. Paul Rudd and lemons, and Kristen Bell's English accent. Add that to the puppet show fully created by the Jim Henson studios and you have one of my favourite movies of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chick flick, 29 Dec 2013
This is the film I go to whenever I'm down. It's a real feel good film that will undoubtedly make you laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 22 May 2013
This film is so funny, I was worried it was a different film because of the valentines sleeve but thankfully it was the same forgettibg Sarah Marshall I watched years ago :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 23 April 2013
The film exceeds all expectations, another fine performance by Jason Segal and co. Would recommend to all. Excellent buy. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 April 2013
I LOVE this film! Also i am now slightly in love with Jason Segal who i think wrote this film!
Great seller as it arrived the day after ordering (with free delivery)
Awesome!

Forgetting Sarah Marshall [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Forgetting Sarah Marshall [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by Davon McDonald (Blu-ray - 2008)
6.82