5.0 out of 5 stars Corel X4 Home &Student
Running Corel 11 on Vista created issues of instability.

X4 Home&Student cured this.
I was comcerned that this MUCH cheaper version may have some aspects disabled, but I was assured by Corel via 'phone that this would not be the case, and so it turned out.
Published on 19 Feb 2010 by Stephen Naylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Great software- if you can get it installed that is!
I used a free trail fo this software initially, before deciding to purchase the home user version. The trial showed me that the product is great and works really well, and it is so straight-forward to create professional looking graphics.
Published on 28 May 2009 by Helen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great software- if you can get it installed that is!, 28 May 2009
Helen (Yorkshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - Home & Student (PC CD) (DVD-ROM)
After purchasing the product though, I have had over a week of frustration, as it refuses to install and activate properly, and Corel's customer care is abysmal. An email I recieved from them 8 days after my request for help states that they won't help home users. And phoning their customer care phone line tells me to check the website... I am so frustrated!
If they continue to refuse to help me activate my product I will have to return it. Don't buy this product unless you have days to waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corel X4 Home &Student, 19 Feb 2010
Stephen Naylor (UK) - See all my reviews
Running Corel 11 on Vista created issues of instability.

X4 Home&Student cured this.
You are not allowed to use the programme for commercial use, and phone help is not supported. Other than this it is the full version.

An excellent programme.

5.0 out of 5 stars CorelDraw X4, 19 Dec 2009
J. Anson (UK) - See all my reviews
No problems at all installing this software. I've used various drawing packages before, including previous versions of CorelDraw, and this has the right balance of features while still being user friendly. I'm still scratching the surface in terms of exploiting its full capabilities, so it should be more than adequate for most home users (like me), as well as professional graphic artists.

4.0 out of 5 stars Corel DRAW Graphics Suite, 17 Mar 2009
Mr. Gareth A. B. Clarke "G-MAn" (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent and versatile package. I had made a decent vector logo within a few hours of installing this package without training or even reading the tutorials.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service from corel, 29 Jan 2010
I. Bingham "wbs signs" (scotland) - See all my reviews
I have used draw for years from v6, so thought Id use x4 at home so bought this on, use x3 at work, tryed to register x4 off line, Nope, tryed to install patches Nope, was told by corel that any help at all would cost me 9 pound per question reguardless of the answer!!!!, Very disapointed in corel!! total lack of support

As for sorfware, X3 is the best alround software available for the money!

then xara 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Corel gets better, 27 Nov 2009
I bought Corel Draw / Photo Paint / Student version 8 many years ago and purchased the two manuals for the programme. Used it in Windows 98 and XP.
This version was easy to install and use. I was delighted to find this version for Vista.
I do find it impossible to install in XP though this may be my computer at fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corel Draw x4, 10 Jun 2009
Ms. Maria V. Starkey (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
I am absolutely delighted with this package and find it much more user friendly than Adobe, the cutout lab is straight forward and produces terrific results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but Corel Support Sucks!, 6 Jun 2010
Fab bit of kit, 3 licence keys as well. worked out good value for money, as needed on 3 computers. The kit is easy to use, easy to install, and easy to work. I lost the disc before I got a chance to install on 3rd PC, so downloaded it from Corel, and thought I would use the licence key that came with the box, but did not work. So called Corel (120mins on the phone), and they decided it wont work with the downloaded version, they will have to send me another disc, (and pay for it). I did not mind the answer, just did not want to wait 2 hours for them to tell me this (via 8 departments)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 13 May 2010
Bought this for my dad who needs it for his work when designing things...
He finds no problem with it whatsoever... it all works fine! Why pay more for the professional version when you can have this one for cheaper (unless you are a professional) - this is great for people on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb version, 7 Jun 2013
Have had all versions of Corel Draw since the very first. All have been prone to bugs and crashes, not every day but enough to get annoying. This version has never let us down and has done everything we needed. No need to upgrade this one - superb worth every penny.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - Home & Student (PC CD)
Out of stock