5.0 out of 5 stars They are the Guitar Gangsters!
Ok so I may be a bit behind with this one, given the album was released a few years ago, but when I saw the other review here I felt compelled to write a review of my own.

Published on 18 July 2011 by M. Farley

3.0 out of 5 stars ...rock'n'roll metal...with cowboys...
I really liked "The Strength | The Sound | The Songs" back in 2005. It was a bit mad, what with the metallic rock'n'roll and touches of lyrical genius like "duka duka duka bunga bunga". A filler free album that one. This one less so.

It's still good, but perhaps the passing of time has dulled my appreciative faculties. They're still doing the rock'n'roll...
Published on 6 Jan 2009 by Mr. H

5.0 out of 5 stars They are the Guitar Gangsters!, 18 July 2011
M. Farley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)

Quite simply this is one of the best albums I have heard in recent years, there are so many stand out tracks on this album which have become a staple of their live shows that it is hard to pinpoint any one song. Although I would like to give special mention to Still Counting, (which is not a "reggae song" as the other review states) but is an amazing mid tempo number that starts off with a fantastic vocal, (which is amazing when performed live, with the crowd singing back every word) before kicking the tempo up a notch for the remainder of the song.

The vocals as with all of Volbeat's albums to date are brilliant, he really has one of the most distinct voices in modern rock, which when combined with the distinct sound of Volbeat combines to make one of the most unique bands, which to describe is definitely rock/metal but with the odd tinge of country and psycho-billy, which when put together creates an amazing combination of up-tempo rocks songs with great riffs and brilliant lyrics which you can sing along too (it's not often you can say that about metal bands today).

I cannot recommend this band highly enough, if you purchase this album and like what you hear then purchase there other 3 as well as you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!, 2 Sep 2013
J. Henry (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
What can I say......Volbeat are just the best band I have heard for many many years. I am captivated by all of their albums. Strong, melodic, heavy, just amazing. How Metallica should have been, or how I hoped they would be when Death Magnetic came out.
I can't get enough of them. Thanks Planet Rock!

5.0 out of 5 stars VOLtage & Beat, 11 Jan 2014
not going to spend time rambling on . just going to say "how the hell have I let 4 albums+ slip by without catching onto these guys."
I have now bought 4 albums and they are REDICULOUSLY good .
Rock & Roll music with a individuality that is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant album., 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
just got in to volbeat, third album I have bought all excelent.Dont know how Ive not heard of them till now.

5.0 out of 5 stars volbeat, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
i bought this because i heard "lola montez" on planet rock. this is by far the best new (to me) group in 2013. i had a very good cd collection which has now been made even better by 3 volbeat albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
Very Pleased With Seller And Item, Will Use Again Thank You, See You Soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
Brilliant! Just discovered this group and they are amazing! I've bought all their CDs and mp3s too. Can't wait to go and see them live!

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood, 22 Aug 2013
J. R. Wilde "eclecticJez" (Herfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
A good, easy to listen to album. Also a fair introduction to what seems to be a less metal, more melody VolBeat - at first (if you're new to the band) the vocals may have a faintly annoying quality - this isn't a critique of the vocals but of the similarity of vocal style on the different tracks - bear with it, believe me, it grows on you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality music, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood (Audio CD)
I first discovered Volbeat when I heard Lola Montez on a rock radio station. I decided to look into them more and discovered their back catalogue. From there I bought Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood. WHAT AN ALBUM! There isn't a single 'bad' track.

If you're into the Classic Rock bands (AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Metallica) Get this bought, you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 28 July 2013
Particularly like Mabelyne and Still Counting - would definitely recommend giving it a try and even better seeing them live

Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood
Guitar Gangsters And Cadillac Blood by Volbeat (Audio CD - 2010)