on 9 May 2013
I bought my mum a big shot, which comes with the platform , shim and short cutting pads. So now buying various dies if say you buy an alphabet sizzlits strip die, the standard pads are not long enough so you need a pair of these (this comes as a pair). Also need these for the bigz dies to be used in the big shot. These pads are the same size as the platform and shim that come with the big shot so no other bits are needed. Highly recommend if you want to expand your die collection. Very hard to find these in either local craft shops of big craft chains.
on 29 October 2013
These cutting plates are excellent for the Sizzix when you have long dies. I have discovered that they will also fit other die cutting machines. You may need to use some low-tack tape to keep long dies in place during the cutting process, simply due to their length. However, this is probably a common technique.
on 4 February 2013
Got these to use with Sizzix Big Shot with XL dies. Works very well, not a problem with them. As with all cutting pads, you will get marking on them with use.
on 22 August 2013
Works well, excellent when cutting out a number of dies or embossing more than one at a time. Glad I bought it.
on 22 September 2013
When I bought the Big Shot I also purchased a long cutting platform, so the extended cutting plates enable me to use long embossing folders and to cut more dies in one go.
on 1 September 2013
I can now cut longer strips.A very useful addition to my Big Shot accessories.and a must if you want to cut longer edgings.
on 19 September 2013
The product was delivered in the given timescale and in good condition. These pads allow longer border dies to be used without resetting the die.
on 11 November 2013
Great size....for larger borders etc...and i will be able to place many of the smaller dies.....so they'll cut out together
on 6 May 2014
I love my Big Shot as the dies cut my material exactly a it says and I have opened up my world of quilting to include these.
The extended pads also make a difference with the larger dies.
Thank you.
on 14 April 2014
Available here a good bit cheaper than the Sizzix website. Used with the decorative strip dies it is an excellent addition to my crafting equipment.