5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of quiet children!
Published on 23 Feb 2009 by Lucie Theo

3.0 out of 5 stars great for peppa fans
Great to have 9 hours of peppa pig so don't have to listen to same episodes over and over again! Reasonable price.
However misleading advert states -"all 9 series of Peppa Pig, PLUS a brand new release COLD WINTER DAY' indicating 10 DVDs
In truth you get 9 DVDs INCLUDING the new one 'Cold Winter's Day'!
Also disappointed with 'Cold Winter's Day' as there...
Published on 5 Nov 2008 by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars great for peppa fans, 5 Nov 2008
Joe (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
In truth you get 9 DVDs INCLUDING the new one 'Cold Winter's Day'!
Also disappointed with 'Cold Winter's Day' as there are no new episodes it just has the same Peppa's Christmas as the last christmas DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of quiet children!, 23 Feb 2009
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Peppa pig is the only children's programme which BOTH my children love, as I have a 5yr old and a 2 1/2yr old.(They usually argue over who's going to watch, what).Anyway, they always wanted 'more' Peppa pig when it was on TV, so I invested in this collection, and I must say, although I'm all 'Peppa pigged out' (I know every episode word for word - a sad state of affairs!), it was worth every penny! It keeps them entertained for as long as I let them keep it on, and there are so many episodes, they never get bored.It's great for keeping them out of the kitchen when you're getting the dinner on, and other such times when you need to get on with things, without interuptions!!!A GREAT INVESTMENT FOR ANY STRESSED OUT MUM (OR DAD or Grandparent etc, etc, for that matter!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 19 May 2009
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Great value box set. Each DVD contains 9/10 episodes. Keeps the little one occupied when travelling or away from home. Plenty of episodes to chose from so little chance of hearing every parents favourite two words "I'm bored!"

Well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jan 2009
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this box set for my 2 1/2 year old daughter for Xmas. It hasn't been out of the DVD player since! She absolutely loves it. Thoroughly recommended. Every episode is on it so now I don't have to use up my Sky+ memory recording the episodes from TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Peppa Pig Collection, 2 April 2009
Mr. G. L. Hughes (Wrexham, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my daughter Holly who is 20 months old and OBSESSDED with Peppa! Best money, ever spent! She will drag you to the tv, make you put it on the DVD and sit there for hours, happy as larry! The only downside is that as a parent, you will be SICK TO DEATH of Peppa bloody pig after a few days!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves watching Peppa Pig. Everyone loves watching Peppa Pig., 7 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
If your child likes Peppa Pig, they will love this great value box set. Its fun, irreverent and educational. We have watched these DVDs every single day since we bought them, and with around 9 hours of piggy fun my son never seems to tire of them. I can happily recommend this product, and be sure you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Peppa fan, 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This boxset is just great for all Peppa fans. Fantastic value for money too. Instead of giving the dvd's all at one time we've decided to give them out as rewards as we're potty training and my daughter has just started playschool.

5.0 out of 5 stars NANNY MANIAC, 21 Feb 2010
I. Thompson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased as a Christmas present for my granddaughter who at almost three years old is a Peppa Pig fan. She loves the collection and her mommy says it was a very welcome gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig collection, 3 Jan 2010
Dear Sir,

My grandchildren love their Christmas gift. They don't seem to get enough of peppa pig, that when they come to visit me, they still want to watch peppa pig on SKY. I would recommend this product to all under 5's.

Veronica Hausenloy

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig Fan, 11 Oct 2009
L. J. Ives (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my 2 year old as she could't get enough of Peppa and her adventures on TV. She absolutely loves this DVD set and thankfully I have enough choice to not get bored playing the same disc time and time again. This collection is a must have buy for any parent who has a Peppa fan.

The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD]
The Peppa Pig Collection [DVD] by Phil Davies (DVD - 2008)
Out of stock