on 4 June 2012
We have had this game for over three years now, but my children (aged 6 and 7) still love it and play it regularly despite having a wide range of other games to play. I have offered to trade it in many times, but this is one title they really love.

Each zone has challenges and collectables that can be purchased with the coins that are collected through each level. Characters can be customised, but this game does not use Miis durin play.
on 29 June 2012
A great game to add to a carnival collection. A bit easy but don't care. Well made.

Highly addictable. Very fun because it is so easy. A great game for all the family.

Lots of stages to unlock. Not many to play at first but who cares. There are different course types.

A great fun game. What's not to like? The harder level answers are on other video websites or reviews.
on 14 December 2012
This game is fun. My 3 year old loves it and is now very good at it. I don't let my children play mind-numbing video games but this one is great as they stand and swing and jump and the level of concentration is good too.

So fun for the whole family. Loses a star as it could be improved in some areas but overall it is one of the best games we have!
on 18 December 2013
Bought this for my 7yr old son who loves play crazy golf. It was one of the first wii games I got him and he loves it. At first, he found some of the courses hard to unlock but after playing them he got better. He loves the different courses and the little games on each one. A happy child = a happy mum.
on 2 March 2013
I bought this after getting the carnival games original game but i have to say i am not overly impressed with this game . If you want a min golf game that challenges you then this is your game, howeveer if you want one just for fun ,look elsewhere
on 1 August 2012
carnival mini golf is a great family fun game . can throw up so annoying twist to keep you on your toes .You don't win to you sink the last ball , entertainment brilliant .Carnival Funfair Games: Mini Golf (Wii)
on 13 April 2009
This is ok for a youngster. My 5 yr old loved it, my 13 yr olds thought it a bit boring. Ok for a couple of hours.
on 2 February 2014
Poor graphics and the guys voice is so annoying. Very slow moving and not at all entertaining. Glad I bought a used copy, I would hate to have paid full price!
on 26 May 2013
the game gives very good entertainment in every game and on each and every level,with games against friends or against the game itself
on 16 June 2014
this is so much fun. there are such a variety of games on it, it's difficult to choose a favourite, because they are all brilliant.

See one answered question