on 14 December 2009
The item was exactly what was required as a panto prop.
The delivery service was outstanding and I am exeptionally pleased with the service I received.
on 28 March 2011
my son needed some accessories for his friends pirate party, i saw this and though cheap, it is quite durable for a four your old and his friends to run around with. bargain would definetly recommend!
on 30 March 2013
Excellent value for money, should have bought two coz grandsons want one each also. Went well with the costume I purchased. Speedy delivery and well packaged, couldn't ask for more.
on 20 November 2015
I bought this expecting a simple, plain pistol for me to paint over for a Hallowe'en costume, I was surprised to find that it lights up (a panel along the side of the barrel) & makes noises (one sound when cocking the pistol & another for firing). The pistol I received looks nothing like the one in the photo but I wasn't disappointed. I've enclosed a pic of the one I received, but it's not exactly like when it arrived because I added some paint. I was pretty happy with it.
review image
on 17 March 2011
This gun was ordered for my son's history lesson - a re-enactment of a priate attack. It had to arrive in time and not break the bank. This purchase delivered on both counts. It looked the part and enabled my son to take part in his lesson with gusto.
on 11 February 2013
excellent for purpose. made good 'pop' sound. obviosely looked like a 'toy' gun, which is good as could not be confused with real gun in
on 10 September 2012
my 4 year old son had this for a pirate costume and he still plays with it now. loves it and its very durable
on 28 February 2013
I bought it for a costume party and it did the job I required it for and it wasnt not too shabby either.
on 7 January 2015
This gun generally served its purpose as a pirate prop; it looks as it does in the picture and didn't break after dropping it 3 or 4 times from waist height by accident.
However, out of the pack, the trigger and flintlock mechanism was broken, which was a minor disappointment, though I imagine would have been a bigger issue if being used as a child's toy where the trigger needed to work.
on 31 January 2016
I was only buying theses for a party that was going on, thinking they looked like the picture displayed, I was shocked when I found what was inside the box looked completely different!. The reason why I rated it so high because it looks a lot better in person that is does the picture, and they both have not broken yet!

See one answered question