4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good and pleasing., 14 May 2009
Mr. P. Charles "paulch35" (United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
Without the image up above at this time, I believe this to be the pleasant internal Christmas scene DVD showing a traditional Christmas house interior. Quite good, getting a bit slow and repetitive after a while, but still very good and highly unique. After a while it would still serve as a good back ground for room atmosphere? With six audio tracks for the footage this could have more last ability than I might think?

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas memories, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Christmas Memories [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
very pleased with this item was the usual doris day with
her very special style and her magnificient way of
entertaining. will watch this over and over again
she is the total entertainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Region 1 No Good, 8 April 2014
D. Howes (London, England) - See all my reviews
I had to choose a star to get this far but actually I could not view the dvd which, being Doris Day, I am sure I would have loved. The dvd had to be returned because I had not realised the implications of Region 1, i.e. that unless you have an all-singing all-dancing player you cannot play these in the U.K. but only in the States and Canada. I think this should be made clearer in your advertising as I feel I am not the only person who does not understand the finer points but just puts the disc in the machine and watches the result! I obtained a refund of the cost of the dvd but had to pay £3.50 to send it back to the States as I was not permitted to use the Returns Department in the U.K.

5.0 out of 5 stars "EUNICE", 28 April 2009
THE ONE AND ONLY "DORIS DAY" WHAT JOY THIS LADY HAS GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE I HOPE SHE LIVES TO SEE A HUNDRED YEARS. THANK YOU,"EUNICE" LOVE, THOMAS.

Christmas Memories [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]