Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

on 18 February 2013
After the disappointment I felt with An Evening with Kevin Smith 2 and Teabagging in the UK I didn't have very high hopes for this DVD but I was pleasantly surprised. He has kept the Q and A format of the first two but in this one has went back to telling interesting stories about people he has worked with and giving us some snippets of the madness of Hollywood.

In this one I felt he was back to the old Kevin Smith who seemed like he wanted to be there rather than the condescending version of himself who seemed like he would rather be anywhere else in the second one.

I thoroughly enjoyed a Threevening with Kevin Smith and would say that it was probably as good as the first one. You wouldn't even need to be a fan to watch this as I think most people would find the stories entertaining
on 11 January 2012
Kevin Smith is yet again funny, endearing and often way too personal. This is not for the faint hearted (although, if you know anything about Kevin, he is *explicitly* honest).

If you are looking at this, I would recommend the first and second "Evening with..." titles ("An Evening with Kevin Smith" & "Evening Harder", as they have some great stories about the goings on of Kevin's corner of the Film industry.
on 2 January 2009
There isn't really much to say about this. I doubt many people who haven't seen the first two 'An Evening With Kevin Smith' Dvds are browsing this page. If you like Kevin Smith, you'll like this. It's a bit of a secret club in the, in the UK in particular. To some up, if you've seen the other two, get this.