5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
We have 5 guitars in the house. We have three hanging on the wall. They are really secure on these brackets thanks to the foam padding. Having only two screws to put in makes them quick and easy to put up and the wood base makes them a feature even without a guitar on. It is possible to hang anything from a eukelele to an electric bass on these with confidence.
Published on 25 Feb. 2012 by Batty

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Item is quite fragile, bolt was too tight and hole was not cut properly, so when I screwed it in, the wood sheared. Had to glue it back together. Not the best quality.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs Margot Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Stagg GUH-WN REC Wall-Mount Electric Guitar Holder (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars I use three of them for hanging headphones on in my studio which I find work great and are a lot cheaper than others designed fo, 27 Feb. 2015
I purchased 5 of these but only use one of them for hanging a guitar on. I use three of them for hanging headphones on in my studio which I find work great and are a lot cheaper than others designed for purpose. I use the spare one for hanging all my spare cables so these hangers have proved themselves to be of multi purpose use. I reckon that they would also be of great use to a gardener for hanging spades, forks, brooms, rakes, and other garden utensils. All in all a great and versatile product. I wish that I had shares in it because I would market the product for many more uses than I have listed above. One completely satisfied customer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 8 Feb. 2011
T. R. Hagen "Tom H" (UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it says on the tin, I sprayed mine white so it suits our decor better. Holds an acoustic securely enough, quick to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal to store my guitar, 24 Jun. 2013
this product was a well made item quite strong looks nice and neat in postion on the wall easy to erect
made up with it I brought two and with the instruments on them their the look great

3.0 out of 5 stars 50% satisfied, 28 Nov. 2011
I bought two of these - and the one that works is great. BUT the thread has gone on the other one so I have now got to try and fix that before I can put it up !! They do look good though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 15 Nov. 2014
OK but.......
Product arrived on time well packaged but on opening I found it to be poor quality. The materials used look and feel cheap. I don't think it will be very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 Jan. 2015
I bought 2 - one for my acoustic and one for my electric. They both provide excellent support - and my prize guitars look like works of art on the walls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 6 Feb. 2013
This items is superb quality and exactly as described. Fits all guitars and ours are now proudly displayed in the music room

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking wall mount, 5 Oct. 2014
Easy to mount if you have a drill. The wood backing makes it look pretty classy. It's very stable when used. No complaints.