5.0 out of 5 stars not bad
ideal for the wife getting in and out of loft, I dont have to hold ladder or help. can lay on couch and watch telly. I would advise all blokes to buy one for peace of mind when wife is doing dodgy chores
Published 17 months ago by sadarse

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 2, 1 was working fine, the other not
I bought 2 for a camping weekend. 1 is working fine, it isn't a quality product but really happy with it. gives enough light and it is comfortable.
And unfortunaly the other one is not working at all...

So you just have to be lucky.
Wouldn't order this one again because 50 % chance you get what you want
Published 12 months ago by mieke koster

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 2, 1 was working fine, the other not, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: LED Head Torch adjustable head strap with padded front section for comfort and position head for work area (12 LED)
And unfortunaly the other one is not working at all...

So you just have to be lucky.
Wouldn't order this one again because 50 % chance you get what you want

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 27 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Head torch, 27 Dec 2012
My brother was really pleased with this head torch. Has different settings and easy to operate and comfy too! Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Head torch, 25 Oct 2012
I bought this as my daughter is going to Mongolia next year & needs it as part of her kit,it was a very good price as high street shops are very expensive.she has not used it yet but I just cleared my loft & it came in very useful,as it was as dark up there as the gobi dessert this gave off a very bright light.i am pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Light, 20 Jan 2011
Very comfortable to wear
Brillant light
Flashing light just before the last click to turn it off
It enables you know it is off without looking

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 6 Sep 2013
This gets the full five stars off of me.

I needed a head torch for my five week trip to Cambodia and was looking for a cheaper alternative to the main brands. This cropped up with positive reviews and I brought one.

After five weeks in the challenging and destructive Cambodian climate, this piece of kit along with my first aid kits had no scars to bear and I made sure to pack it for university.

Only once did I have to change the batteries in the field (I was on one of the small remote islands) after using the torch every single night which is pretty good given that it passed the fourth week.

The torch has four settings and can be adjusted which stopped me from blinding my colleagues on a regular basis and gives a strong bright light (as my colleagues discovered once).

I often took the top strap off as it okay without it. It was comfortable to wear for long periods and survived being thrown at tree and being dropped against hard wood.

Changing the batteries isn't very fiddly nor operating the light having done it many times in the dark.

It also preformed well during showers (and I mean showers! In Cambodia it doesn't rain, it floods!) and was good for looking into dark crevasses and hiding spaces.

Durable, not bothersome and ideal for outdoor and indoor use. Recommended? Yes with five stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless piece of junk, 8 April 2014
Never worked
Very plasticky
Couldn't get batteries in (it doesn't come with batteries and requires 3 x AAA) and when I did it didn't work.
Build quality is very poor.
Avoid - it's not worth the hassle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 31 Mar 2014
A friend brought the item to me in Nepal and it does not work...at all. Very frustrating! When I need it during the power cuts here.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 22 Mar 2014
Very disappointed with this the battery cover doesn't close properly which means a poor connection and a flickering light also the power button is rubbish as the light wouldn't turn off

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 3 Feb 2014
David P (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I wanted this to help with the job I have ahead of me putting insulation down in our loft. It isn't terribly robustly made, the cover on the battery compartment and the cartridge that comes out that holds the batteries (3 AAA) feel cheap and flimsy and don't fit terribly well, and I accidentally removed the cover on the bulb too which revealed an equally cheap and nasty and flimsy interior, I nearly broke it, but get it all together and it gives a good light. The third strap over the top provides some extra stability, and the straps just about fit me on full extension - I do have a fairly large head. It seems comfortable enough to wear, and it will serve me very well for the occasional DIY job. I can see that if people bought this to use regularly when out cycling or running, I don't think it would last very long. So if you intend to make extensive regular use of it, you might want to look elsewhere. As a cheap solution for occasional use, it's fine. Delivery was lightning fast.