on 10 April 2009
I was looking for a reasonably simple Mahjong game for my new Nintendo DS Lite and chose this one. It is easy to understand, simply to use, yet challenging and great fun. I would certainly recommend it.
on 26 June 2010
I bought this game for my husband to use in his DS Nintendo, and one day played it when he was at work. Since then, I've had to buy my own DS and Mah Jong game because it is so addictive! It's very clever, it makes you think things out, and I have to have an hour of Mah Jong every day! I have just bought it again, to give to someone as a birthday present, and I know they'll be hooked on it just as we are! It's a great game, at a great price.
on 24 June 2010
This is great fun, every grid has a solution however, you have to find it. If you love puzzles this game is for you. There are different types of tiles and they add variety to the game as each has a different attribute. Good for a 15 mins break rather than a crossword puzzle. There is a totally pointless story that spits out quotes. It will may you smile.
on 4 February 2009
I bought this product as a Christmas gift for my mother who has not been able to put it down, even taking it on a skiing holiday with her. I thought that in comparison to other NDS games that the price was great value and I am even considering purchasing this for myself. I also bought Scrabble for a similar price and that will get the same review. Highly recommended.
on 28 January 2010
I find this a bit small but then it is on a nintendo ds
very addictive.
on 15 March 2010
I like to play Mahjong on the pc and so when I first got my DS Lite I looked about for a Mahjong game. I finally decided on Mahjong Quest. I've finished the quest now (it probably took me about 5hr in all) but can still play the puzzles and odd games that are on the game so I'm happy with it!
on 27 April 2010
I do enjoy these types of games and find them quite a challenge - so am not sure if younger children would be able to follow the game. The only downside to this game is the size of patterns on the tiles, they are very small and it easy to make a mistake. Overall it is an excellent game.
on 9 February 2010
I got this game because of the reviews already left by others and i have got to say everyone is right this is a great game and very addictive. I've always played this game on the net so to find this game for the DS is great news. Would definately recommend.
on 5 February 2009
This game was purchased as a present for my wife for christmas. Since that time there has been a constant battle between us for control of the DS. This is a totally addictive game, frustrating at times, but simple logical fun. Beware of the fact that it lulls you into a time portal, and when you emerge from it your whole day will have disappeared!

If you like this sort of puzzle / game, this is an excellent buy. After some serious playing hours, I managed to complete the game before my wife, victory is mine!
on 17 February 2010
Since I have received this game I find it very hard to put down - it is not as easy as it seems but I won't let it beat me - well worth the purchase also the lowest price - very addictive