on 7 July 2014
Worked well to clear the 3 faults and to put me in the right direction to see what if any problems the car had. Great product for the 106 I used it on spot on at a fraction of a garage cost to check the ecu faults !!!
on 17 June 2014
It does what it says on the box (almost), have used this several times now, helped to find those pesky electrical gremlins, but it does not work on a corsa b, or a peugeot 106, so buyer beware, other than that its ok.
on 13 April 2014
It works with 2005 peugeot 307 sw 1.6hdi. The socket is under the small rubber mat between the gear stick and ash tray, use small screwdriver to lift the mat, then remove the mat and the socket is under the ashtray.
on 25 February 2016
fast delivery and does what it says on the tin
on 8 August 2014
Had it for 30 mins pluged it into my citreon c5 2.0 hdi 01 plate and all as it kept sayin was link error sold it 1 hour later made a tenner all im sayin is didnt work on this but maybe it will on others.
on 28 April 2016
I bought this to find out why my Morgan's engine management light was on, worked perfectly and I now know which sensor needs replacing.
Great bit of kit for the price, it's already paid for itself.
on 12 November 2015
Wish I'd got one ages ago, cheap but does the job, ensured that I knew the coil Kwik Fit replaced was the wrong one so got the correct one fixed for free - paid for itself 11.5 times over already.
on 8 September 2014
Did not work on my Mazda 323f 2003 car. Said there was no errors when lights were clearly on the dash. Was offered return but more trouble than it was worth. £15 down the swanney. Lesson learned.
on 11 June 2016
Works really well. Plugged into my sons 2002 Peugeot 206 and cleared the fault light without any trouble. I would recommend as a cheap way of reading codes and clearing engine management lights.
on 19 April 2016
I purchased one of these devices costing twice as much that didn't work with my car, this one bought to replace the failed one works very well I might even buy another as a spare. Recommended.