5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful way to display your baking!
A very well made and lovely looking stand to display cupcakes - can be used for birthdays, christmas, valentines, weddings, christening ar any other special occasion.
Published on 3 Nov. 2008 by Bob and Billy's Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but colour and finish not what I expected
Published on 15 Mar. 2009 by Suze

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful way to display your baking!, 3 Nov. 2008
Bob and Billy's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Wire Cupcake Tree for 23 Cakes (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant value, for use over and over again. Can make even a simple homemade cupcake look highly professional. Makes a great alternative to the traditional birthday cake. We used it for my stepsons 13th birthday, with green and blue icing / smarties etc and he was thrilled ( and its not easy to impress a 13 year old boy!!!) Looks stunning lit with a candle on each cupcake. Cant wait for the next birthday and another excuse to make cakes.

Highly recomend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made My Home made Cupcakes look Delicious!!, 6 Aug. 2009
My Step-Daughter wanted cupcakes baking instead of a traditional birthday cake for her 18th. I ordered this one based on the other customer reviews on Amazon. I was not disappointed! It arrived in a really nice box with an inspiring picture of yummy cupcakes on the front. It took me less than a minute to assemble and then I was ready to start baking.
I made a real effort with the cakes but it was the presentation on the stand which made them look extra special. My Step Daughter was really pleased with them and I've already been asked to make another batch of cakes, (displayed on the wire stand of course) for another birthday. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great centre piece, 21 Jan. 2009
Ms. E. Allion "Just a girl" (London) - See all my reviews
I have bought this for my baby shower. About half the people there asked me where I got it and said that they had never seen one.

Both muffins and fairy/cup cakes fit nicely on it.

It is easy to store afterwards as the box is not too big. It is good qualtity, easy to put together.

It adds a wow effect. I will definitely use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 7 Nov. 2009
I bought this stand as I was going to hire one from my local cake shop. As they were charging £20 plus a deposit of £20 I thought I would have a look on the internet. I read all the reviews before purchasing the product and yes it is a silver colour and yes it can be a little tricky unscrewing it. But if you don't overtighten it and don't use anything metal on it if it does get stuck, it is brilliant. It displayed my cupcakes beautifully for my son's Christening and everyone was amazed. One up on the old mother in-law!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake stand, 3 Feb. 2009
Brilliant cake stand, well made, pretty and can not wait to see my wedding cakes on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ciroa Miniamo Wire Cupcake Tree/Stand, 15 Dec. 2008
Matt Alex (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
Brilliant product well made and makes the most simple cakes look great. Makes a lovely centre piece to a table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Stand Delight, 14 Feb. 2009
W. Callear (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these as a present for a cake-making addict friend. She was absolutely delighted with it. She uses it at birthday parties, filling it with personalised cup-cakes for her guests. It makes a lovely change from a traditional birthday cake. Of course, you can use it to make any day feel special! If you are in to making cup-cakes, this is the ultimate piece of equipment for you! Enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but colour and finish not what I expected, 15 Mar. 2009
The box it came in was modern and quite stylish. However, I expected the cake stand to be finished in a silver colour, especially as on the box it stated it was stainless steel. I returned it as I had a silver theme going on and the grey finish, which incidentally looked almost plastic, wouldn't fit in with the look I wanted. The product itself did look very good quality and sturdy, so if you're not after a silver finish, I would recommend it. I didn't open the packaging but was able to see the finish through a gap in the polythene packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh cakes, 17 Dec. 2010
Have brought this one for my daughter as she is always using mine ! Its great, very easy to assemble, even my grandchildren can do this. When you have finished with it you can put it away in the box, all simple.Have used this for various occasions and have made it a centrepiece at the table using various designs of cupcakes or muffins. For a christening on one occassion I draped fine ribbon from the top and twined this around the other holders, looked fantasic. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars quite goodlooking, 1 April 2009
i wasnt too sure about this product when i saw it on amazon.i was caught btw buying the wilton brand which was more expensive and buying this one which may not be that popular.but i finally did ( bought 2 ).and when it came i was most overjoyed.firstly the packaging was superb,and then the stand itself looks very good even though i am yet to start using it,i can see its strong and sturdy.quite a good buy.i know i wont regret it.