5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Mardy Boots
I'd wanted these boots last winter and never got round to buying them and then we had all that snow ... and I so wished I'd got them !! I'm an Ugg boot wearer normally or a Timberland boot wearer so these were the best of both with the fur and the sturdyness.

I'd say they come up big as I'd tried a size 5 on (which I usually am) in shops and they were too big...
Published on 23 Nov. 2010 by Mancfaith

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great - but ouch!
I got these boots at the weekend and they've been perfect for the snow we've got just now. They're brilliant for walking in, and look good - I've worn them with skinny jeans tucked in, and with opaque tights and a dress, and they look great with both. However... they are so hard they have given me huge blisters on both heels, and red welts across the front of my foot. I...
Published on 20 Dec. 2010 by Cat

‹ Previous | 123 24 2528 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots, 25 Feb. 2013
A heavy duty pair of boots, well made and excellent value for money. Arrived promptly and well packed too, want a brown pair now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb. 2013
Bought these for my daughter this is the second pair that I have purchased. They are excellent quality and my daughter loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat boots, 4 Feb. 2013
Even better than they look in pic. Chunky, comfy & cosy as well as looking great. Fur inside & trim gives the feminine touch Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 19 Dec. 2012
They arrived on time and are brilliant! Just what I wanted, a boot to wear in the bad weather. And they didn't need breaking in !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots, 14 Mar. 2013
Love them! Unlike other reviewers I didnt find them too big. I am around a size 4 1/2 and I ordered the size 4 which are perfect

2.0 out of 5 stars sent back, 19 Dec. 2012
although this was a well made boot it was too tight across the bridge of the foot and it was so robust there was no give in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 11 Jan. 2013
Wanted them last year, but too expensive. Purchased them in sale! Fantastic grips on sole, a heavy boot that should last years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots!, 21 Jan. 2013
Love these boots, comfy, great in the snow and a great price- love them! I take a size 5 and ordered a 5 and fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat Mardy Boots, 20 Feb. 2012
Brian Reeve - See all my reviews
Very good quality, nicely made, look good but my wife finds them far too heavy for normal use, thus only rated as 4 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 22 Jan. 2011
First time I've ever bought footwear online. Offer price was too good to miss! Really comfortable boot with a good grip.

‹ Previous | 123 24 2528 | Next ›