5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted.
These are by far best boots ive purchased. After worn a few times they really soften out. Mega comfy, no complaints.
Published on 14 Feb 2009 by L.A.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great - but ouch!
I got these boots at the weekend and they've been perfect for the snow we've got just now. They're brilliant for walking in, and look good - I've worn them with skinny jeans tucked in, and with opaque tights and a dress, and they look great with both. However... they are so hard they have given me huge blisters on both heels, and red welts across the front of my foot. I...
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by Cat

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite ever boots!, 18 Dec 2010
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
I bought these boots three years ago in brown and I love them. They've seen me through two years of freezing cold and snowy UK winters, as well as two day-long hikes through very heavy snow and icy rivers in Scandanavia and I've not had a cold or wet foot once! Best of all they look funky, go with loads of different outfits, and I still get admiring comments about them. If you have wide feet they're a bit tight around the top of the foot for the first few weeks of wearing but they soon break in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Boot...., 29 Oct 2010
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
I first bought this boot 4 years ago and have lived in them. They are still going strong and my favourite pair of shoes! I have now just bought another pair and look forward to many years of their superb quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I've ever owned, 25 Jan 2012
These boots are quite simply lovely and I would have given five stars were it not for a couple of small gripes, but I'll come on to those in a minute.

Firstly, I should note that I have wide(ish) feet (and calves!) and a very high instep so finding boots I can actually get my foot into in the first place is a miracle. They slipped on like a dream and apart from being a little tight (as all suede is initially), they were perfect. As I wore them they just got even more comfy and seemed to mould themselves around the shape of my foot. But then... THE HORROR! The seam at the back of the left boot started coming apart. Normally in such a situation I'd have tried to repair them, but I didn't want to do a shoddy job and end up ruining them so I contacted Amazon who were fantastic. They put a new pair in the post straight away (literally before the end of the day) and they arrived two days later. Very, very impressive. I was emailed a label with bar code etc and instructed to contact Yodel, which I did, and I was able to specify a collection date and address (which made life easier as I could have them collected from work).

The new boots are also beautiful, though they feel tighter than the old ones especially across the bridge of my foot (where it's actually quite painful). But I've just bought some Kiwi Shoe Stretch Spray which I've been assured is safe for use on suede so hopefully that'll do the trick.

Generally speaking, the boots are warm and cosy. They're a little on the heavy side, but to be honest they're CAT boots and anyone who's ever owned CATs in the past will know they're sturdy!! I don't mind it in the slightest (gives my chunky calves a work out!!)

I would DEFINITELY recommend these, and in fact have done to several friends and family who have also purchased them (albeit in different colours!)

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
omg i love these boots..stunning and they were with me with in 2days of ordering them.cant wait 2 wear them a must have for winter x

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a few teething problems, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
I purchased these before the price went up and almost returned them because of a few problems.

-They were tight across the buckle area
-Not enough padding on the sole
-Blisters on heels while wearing them in
-They are a wide fitting

I resolve these problems with thick socks, insoles and plasters!!!. After wearing them several times, They are very comfortable
now and i look forward to the wearing them in the snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardwearing comfortable boots, 23 Oct 2011
These boots are very hardwearing I bought them last year and can see them lasting me a good five years at least. I did treat them with a protective spray before wearing them. They are quite heavy and solid which some may find a little uncomfortable, but they are perfect for my woodland walks with my dog. And what a bargain. They are true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Boots!, 13 May 2011
Caroline (farnham, surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
I love these boots they look good with everything and are so comfortable. They take a little while to wear in but i have had no problems with blisters etc. They are hard wearing and look lovely. Your feet can get quite hot if you are wearing them for to long but in the winter it makes them very snug!! I love them and would reccommend them to everyone. I am one very happy customer!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lovely lovely boots, 23 Jan 2011
I bought these in black. Very very comfortable. I'm normally size 6.5 or 7. And got these in 6 and the fit perfectly. Have had loads of positive comments off jealous mates who have been admiring them. Go on and treat yourself. You know you want to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these..., 18 Jan 2011
My wife is always reluctant to spend good money on decent shoes and boots so I do it on her behalf.. These boots hit the spot, wit the recent weather they have been tested, though not fully waterproof they coped with deep snow and my wife loves them and looks good...recommended highly, don't think buy at the best price..

4.0 out of 5 stars Be wary if you have a high instep!, 26 Jan 2013
I wanted long boots for rain, snow and ice and these are PERFECT. In fact I pretty much wear them everyday! I'm a size 7/8 depending on brand and have these in a 7 and they fit perfectly even though I have very wide feet. As a size 20 ish I have chunky calves and find Wellies etc a difficult fit. Again these offer no problem around my calves- I actually feel normal. The only issue is that as I have a high instep that part of the boot is quite hard and has no give so that crippling painful squashed vein effect can happen. I eliminated this by using shoe stretcher spray for a few days indoors and wore them in at home. This has pretty much done the trick. Despite this drawback I still love them. They look even better when worn in and rugged! Enjoy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›