5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Mardy Boots
I'd wanted these boots last winter and never got round to buying them and then we had all that snow ... and I so wished I'd got them !! I'm an Ugg boot wearer normally or a Timberland boot wearer so these were the best of both with the fur and the sturdyness.

Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Mancfaith

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great - but ouch!
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great - but ouch!, 20 Dec 2010
I got these boots at the weekend and they've been perfect for the snow we've got just now. They're brilliant for walking in, and look good - I've worn them with skinny jeans tucked in, and with opaque tights and a dress, and they look great with both. However... they are so hard they have given me huge blisters on both heels, and red welts across the front of my foot. I got the size four, and I'm usually a four or a five in shops - maybe I could have done with a three as the blisters on my heels have been caused by them rubbing where they're a bit loose. They definitely come up large, and I'd suggest that anyone buying them spends time breaking them in before actually wearing them out of the house. I'm "massaging" the front where it hits the top of the foot to try and soften them up a bit - hopefully this will do the trick, as they really are lovely boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Mardy Boots, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)

I'd say they come up big as I'd tried a size 5 on (which I usually am) in shops and they were too big on me so I took a chance and ordered the 4. I don't normally buy shoes off the internet as I can't try them on, but figured that with Amazon at least I can send them back if thet didn't fit. I'd also say they are a bit darker than they appeared in the pictures which for me isn't a bad thing as I prefer them !!

Overall I am really pleased with them and I got them at a bargin price and seeings as we have snow forcast for this week ... they really will be put to the test ... the only thing is ... will I want to wear my new boots in the snow ;-0) !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted., 14 Feb 2009
L.A. (Bonnie Scotland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
These are by far best boots ive purchased. After worn a few times they really soften out. Mega comfy, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* Purchase, 12 Dec 2011
These are the second pair of boots I purchased in this style; I have both brown and black. I bought these boots a year ago now and nothing has faulted with them, despite the fact I wear them pretty much on a daily basis throughout the cooler months and even in the snow. The exterior condition of them has maintained well; they're still looking like a recent purchase! Admittedly I bought them at a steal, but they are worth every penny!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the cold!!, 10 Nov 2011
Mrs. D. Quinlivan (Germany.) - See all my reviews
I have been looking at the these for years but having larger legs was worried that they wouldn't fit. So to al you girls out there who are like me, they fit really well. They are very warm, however the sizes are a little large for me. Nothing an insole won't cure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur (Apparel)
These boots are incredible value for money - they last and they are super comfortable! They can been worn in any type of weather without any stains/marks appearing. They are also water-proof and do not leave your socks or feet wet.
I'm a size 5-6 in footwear and I bought these in a size 5 and at first when tried these boots on they were a bit tight, but they do give, so I would recommend sticking to your size or even going a size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars caterpillar boots, 1 Oct 2011
Ive just had delivery of these boots today, so haven't warn them for comfort yet!
I was totally confused when purchasing these boots, as neary everyone's review's were saying to buy a size down.
I stuck to buying a size 7 as i am a size 7, and im so glad as size 6 would of been a right squash for my toes. :0)
There fab tho, glad i bought them, and hope they last me years to come! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantabulous!!, 23 Nov 2010
I have hankered after these boots for 2 years now and had looked on a well known auction site where they were really expensive! In desperation i tried my luck on Amazon and they were not only cheaper but free next day delivery with Prime! They arrived today and they are awesome! Everything i had hoped, the fit is great, roomy enough for toasty winter socks and they manage to be comfy, cool and stompy..no mean feat! I was concerned that they would be tight around the calf but are perfect for ladies with larger calves and even make my legs look slimmer..can't recommend these boots enough, just wish i had got them last year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, warm and smart, 20 Jan 2011
I ordered these boots for my wife at Christmas. I had read all the reviews and decided as recommended to order a size smaller. Boots arrived swiftly however were too small. Returned to Amazon, no issues excellent customer services, rapid refund. Re ordered larger size, slight delay over Christmas with the mail. Arrived ok and they fit perfectly. Just shouted my wife and asked her to describe the boots in 3 words, strong, warm and smart!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with new boots!, 17 Jan 2011
I'm really happy with my new boots. I've Had lots of compliments. They are generously sized and have a wide enough leg for us wide calfed ladies. The boots are quite hard and take a few wears to break in - so try to wear for short wears to begin with. They are well worth the price.

CAT Footwear Women's Mardy Fur