on 10 June 2012
We recently bought a large trampoline (10ft) and, as we live next to open fields where the wind often blows straight across and into our garden, some means of fixing it down was essential. As the trampoline itself is a Plum product, I thought we'd go for the dedicated fixing kit. It comes with 4 strong nylon straps and metal anchors, although I actually only used 3 of these (one on each supporting leg of the trampoline). It proved very easy to fit. I used a screwdriver (as a lever) through the eye of the anchors to drive them into the lawned area where the trampoline is sited. Once fully screwed down, the anchors sit tightly and firmly in the ground. Putting the straps on was equally easy. Once tightened fully there was no movement at all on the trampoline itself. We've had very high winds over the past few days and I'd say the trampoline has moved 2" at most! If we didn't have the fixing kit I hate to think where the trampoline may have ended up by now! I'm very happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the product. If there is a chance that a strong gust of wind could catch your trampoline, you need one of these.
on 26 October 2012
an excellent product. great delivery the product works very well and has been easy to fix. i would recommend this to anyone with a tramploine
on 24 April 2016
We bought this to secure our 12' trampoline and hopefully prevent the wind from carrying it off to pastures new. I found this a bit tricky to use. It wasn't at all like the video I found online. The main issue being the design - they just weren't shaped enough at the end to allow a spiral effect to twist into the ground.
After spending some time with it, I had the lightbulb moment to tweak the shape of it with a hammer - this allowed for much more ease of applying it. Also the 'loop' end is completely closed over and I found it impossible to adjust that so had to alter the way I put it all together.
Now that it's in place it does really feel quite secure. Only 4 stars and not 5 due to the poor design. The first pic is the original shape of the spiral, 2nd pic is it once adjusted.
review image review image review image
on 31 October 2014
Bought this item, based on the positive reviews here. Sadly this product is not universally suitable. We live in an area with flinty clay like soil. The 'drill' is unable to handle flints, just grinding to a hold. When I did find a location with no subterranean flints, the distance between the cutting edges on the 'drill' is insufficient to clear the soil and it gums up. The 'drill' then changed to a boring device, creating a 2 inch hole in my lawn and loosening the soil underground and therefore reducing its tethering ability to a level where I could pull it out of the group by hand. Very disappointed.
on 31 March 2014
Our first trampoline blew over and was twisted like a Pringle. Since buying a replacement and anchoring it with these, it has survived storms and everything the weather can trow at it without ever looking like it is coming loose.

Very cheap metal clips on the straps, but they have lasted two winters without failing.

Be careful when you mow the lawn as you don't want to have to unscrew these from the ground and they stick up enough to make me cringe when the mower hits one.
on 10 July 2012
Does what it says on the tin - kept the trampoline on the ground through the recent bad weather! Well worth the money.
on 3 July 2014
Replaced the compost bags and bag of sand holding the trampoline down. Easy to put into the ground, however difficult to work out how the straps go together, think i cracked it after a few attempts, instructions not up to much.
on 22 June 2015
after a pounding from the wind during winter, these were great and kept our trampoline firmly rooted in the ground and are still going a great job, well worth the money!
on 11 April 2013
After a windy weekend when our children's trampoline blew away, we wanted to make sure it was securely fixed to the ground. This does exactly what we want.
on 9 April 2013
Chose this item as it would work. And it has. Keeps the trampoline secure in all weathers . Plum products are the best in the business.

See one answered question