5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine original product!
Received the car charger for my Galaxy S2 very promptly. This is definitely a genuine product. The output is 700ma, just like the original travel charger that comes in the sales package of the phone, if anyone was in doubt.
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Russell Gabbatt

1.0 out of 5 stars Two purchased, one awesome, the other trash..........
My wife loves this charger more than I do, her HTC Desire is getting on a bit and the battery is getting weak. She constantly has this charger plugged into her phone and it tops her battery up nicely.

Published on 17 Jun 2011 by jethro

1.0 out of 5 stars Two purchased, one awesome, the other trash.........., 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: Genuine ACAD300UBE Samsung In Car Micro USB Charger (Accessory)

My Samsung Galaxy S 2 charges well off this, with the screen on dazzle, the bossy woman sat nav voice barking at me to turn left and the phone charges away merrily.

On an weekend away to Manchester from down South, this charger got used brutally. Between my wife's phones useless battery and her need to film and photograph every second of a concert with my mobile, the return trip saw us with 2 topped up phones on the return trip.

The build quality is good, it is well made and the plastic is not cheap feeling. No worries with plugging it in to the car lighter socket, no fiddling like with other in car chargers I have used to get it to work.

5 stars, I like this charger.

Update, a year on.

I liked this charger so much, I got a second one.
The new charger didn't feel as nice, the body didn't fit together very well.
The micro usb plug detached its self from the lead, meaning the charger went into the bin after very little use.

2 chargers, 2 very different experiences, one a 5 star charger, the other a cheap bit of trash. Best avoided and my 5 star review is now a one star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine original product!, 6 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S - In Car Micro USB Charger, 24 Aug 2011
Mr. S. C. Gray (uk) - See all my reviews
My charger arrived very quickly and as promised, it was a genuine Samsung product. I've been using it for a while now and it works perfectly. One thing I particularly like is that it can be left plugged in when the phone is disconnected as it stops charging automatically and the charge light goes out. Extremely good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Micro USB Jim, but not as we know it, 11 Jun 2010
This might be the right micro USB connector for samsung but it doesn't fit micro usb connectors I have - it's too wide. Click the image for the close up alternative image and one gets a better sense of proportion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung In Car Charger, 1 July 2011
E. Egere Jr. - See all my reviews
Received this product when I returned home (ordered it Tuesday afternoon, came 2 days later). Firstly, the charger appears VERY Genuine. Build quality is good, the Samsung trademark title is not a cheap sticker, but actually etched into the plastic. Even the micro-usb plug shape matches the Micro usb plug shape from the lead you receive from the phone package! The micro usb plug on the car charger fits the Samsung Galaxy S2 perfectly. It's not too wide, like another previous review stated. I've come home late so I haven't been able to test it out though. If something doesn't work out, i'll write a follow up review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay the same for a cheap knock-off?, 7 Feb 2011
Alan Bell (France) - See all my reviews
I almost bought a cheaper charger until I found this item Genuine ACAD300UBE Samsung In Car Micro USB Charger. After spending a bucket of money on the phone, it really did not make sense to buy a cheap Chinese made no-brand charger which may not even fit correctly, or even worse, provide the wrong output voltage. At least with a genuine Samsung product, I have more confidence connecting up the phone and don't have to worry that all the 'magic smoke' might suddenly come billowing out. Do yourself a favour and pay a little extra (a few Euro!) to get the genuine thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 4 months of usage, 22 Mar 2012
I don't know, maybe I got a faulty one, but the charger has stopped working recently. Probably there is a contact failure in of its wires inside, because if I play around with it it starts connecting and when I let the wire go - it stops charging again. Really annoying.
It worked fine for the first few months of using though.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Genuine Product, 1 July 2011
Did wonder wether this was a genuine charger due to previous reviews but when it came i was glad i paid the price as it "IS" the genuine product, noted not just by the spec sticker but SAMSUNG being embossed along the charger gave it away LOL. This is a bargain for this charger as have seen it in mobile phone shops for a lot lot more.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT GENUINE, 12 April 2011
B. Collacott - See all my reviews
having brought a 'genuine' samsung in car charger, i was very disappointed to find it was in fact a nokia charger i recieved. the charger had the word nokia embossed into it and had a nokia sticker on it. i didnt bother to return the item as it still works fine with samsung galaxy s. this may have been a genuine mistake but i would think a seller would be a little more careful about what they are sending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Samsung, 21 Sep 2011
Charger arrived 2 days later, does exactly what it's supposed to do! Fast service, very pleased, informed by email when it was posted as well, always nice to know!