on 11 August 2013
I bought this for a drama production and I would say it's a bit small. It doesn't really come round your shoulders. It is probably fine for a dressing up outfit for Halloween etc. But for the price I can't complain. You get what you pay for.
on 16 December 2012
I needed it for a fancy dress cape - I wanted to wear it over a Cruells dress so bought some black & white spotted fur from the market and edged it with it - really looked good.
on 6 July 2013
This completes my evil queen outfit perfectly - much better than a cheap plastic one because the fabric hangs nicely to give the effect I wanted.
on 8 November 2011
The cape was bought for a halloween fancy dress and was excellent for the purpose very good value for money
on 19 May 2012
Great value, this crunched velvet cloak was perfectly good quality for fancy dress and you definitely felt the part wearing it!
on 6 December 2012
The item worked perfectly for the costume. I was very pleased with the cost and the quality. It arrived in good time too
on 6 November 2011
More than the product, the best thing about buying from these guys is the service - the lady I dealt with with was superb, great commumnication - let me know straight away something was out of stock, and searched for me until she came across a like for like item!!! And it still reached me in time! The cape itself was lightweight and great or my height 5' 3" .
on 15 October 2015
Received quick but was nothing like pic would fit dwarf neck was that short u would have to be smaller round neck than size zero and it was ripped too really poor shoddy crap wouldn't use cat sleeps on it it was for vampire outfit for Halloween but had to order another from another seller and that one was fab don't buy crap avoid like plaque
on 23 August 2015
Don't bother buying this as you will have a different,
the one I bought did not have sponge colar and also it had Velcro,the pictures when I was browsing were the same but a different product inside waist of money
on 1 November 2015
Fantastic item! I was silly and waited until the day before halloween to decide on my costume, but Amazon pulled through with it's Prime service and I managed to find this cape, among a few other things, for something that turned out great!
It's great quality; the velcro strap at the top is durable and makes for easy wear, the cape is long enough without touching the floor, so it won't get dragged around on the ground and get dirty, and it's got a decent weight to it whilst still being light and comfortable to wear.
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase and will be thinking in advance for next year this time! Hopefully incorporating this cape into the mix!