on 26 May 2013
Exactly what it says. A precocious 4 year old that has short adventures. Highly entertaining for the adults too, as art mimics the life of my 4 year old child watching it in this series. Great series for little girls ( and mothers). Highly recommend it.
Series itself is brilliant 5 out of 5.
Only 4 stars because I couldn't get this in Region 4 to suit where I live. Not the fault of the series though.
on 12 November 2014
Very good content, I've only given 4 stars because they are not the same as the item displayed, this is not a boxed set,
there is one DVD case, with the DVD inside. However this does not distract from how well they were received, and they are played constantly.
on 26 March 2011
Absolute gold. Perfect antidote to a rainy day. Not just funny for children, which means it's nice to watch with the kids. Spent a whole flu ridden afternoon watching it with my daughter and neither of us got bored once!
on 9 May 2015
Really pleased with this- ordered on Amazon via Zoverstocks, really swift delivery, great service and Dvd box set is as good as new, excellent value. My 3 year old loves the Little Princess (as do I! ) - would recommend to anyone with a sense of humour.
on 31 January 2011
I recieved this product very promptly and it was in perfect condition. My daughter loved it. Would definatley use this seller again.
on 9 June 2014
Really really good our 3yr old grandaughter loves this dvd.will buy more as they are educational,in short bursts with lots of variety to the stories she loves little princess
on 27 October 2011
Bought this box set for my 4yr old daughter who also loves the Little Princess books. She can sit for hours and listen to my husband reading and doing the various voices so he was relieved when we bought these DVD's as it gives him time off!! An absolute must for any Little Princess fan. Great value for money too which is also a bonus in this day and age!
on 26 April 2014
My 2 year old loves it. I was expecting a box as shown on pic but it's just a dvd with 5 dvds in there.
on 7 November 2014
Just we love it .Even we got the videos we watch it on tv as well.
on 19 July 2014
My grandaughter loves these dvds. Fast delivery and just as described. Thankyou.