5.0 out of 5 stars Bumper Trailer
Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Matt Tricker

2.0 out of 5 stars cargo trailer
I used this trailer for delivering newspapers, The problem with it is that if the load slides (it will) the wheels create holes in the fabric of the sides.
also where the trailer attaches to the frame of the bike it causes the frame to scratch (NOT GOOD AS MY BIKE COST 1200) .
Published on 28 Jan 2011 by Mr. K. A. Lowey

2.0 out of 5 stars cargo trailer, 28 Jan 2011
Mr. K. A. Lowey "kennyl" (leigh-on-sea uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bumper Hrd Trailer Transporter Wheels Base - Black, 16 inch (Sports)
you have to be very carful riding with it attached as the trailer can (A) jacknife, or (B) flip over at speed

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumper Trailer, 16 Nov 2010
I used my Bumper trailer to carry my camping gear in, as I rode from South Wales to West Wales. The trailer was great to carry all my gear in, however the wheels did rub the side's of the trailer when I over filled it creating holes, but that was my fault for overloading. When the trailer was full of camping gear it was heavy to lift over wooden styles and did jack knife once down a very very steep hill. I rode across woodland and open fileds,tracks and roads the Bumper Trailer could handle the harsh terrain I now use my trailer to transport garding equipment around the village, plenty of room for a lawn mower. The Bumper Trailer is easy and qwick to put together.

3.0 out of 5 stars transporter, 23 Oct 2010
J. Wright (uk) - See all my reviews
quite a good product although the base is not very strong we had to reinforce ours with more wood. fairy quick delivery. not as good value as i had expected