I am not a drummer, so having something to create my drum tracks on had to be easy to use and sound great. Luckily this meets the criteria! I use this as a plug in for my Pro Tools 11. Toontrack offer very good support and I had everything I needed in order to achieve compatibility with my machine and recording software. Highly recommended!
Published 6 months ago by James Montgomerie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use with Windows 8
Do not use if you have Windows 8. I spent months trying to figure this one out along with their on-line support and it was nothing but a stressful waste of time and money. It is now sat on the shelf at home gathering dust.
Published 3 months ago by RobThe Horn

5.0 out of 5 stars so having something to create my drum tracks on had to be easy to use and sound great, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: TOONTRACK SUPERIOR DRUMMER 2.0 Computer music Drum Kits (DVD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Virtual Drum Kit, 23 Dec. 2013
The product is unbelievably good for the money. Really straight-forward user interface, fantastic sounds, very flexible - one of my go-to music programs. Before this I used Native instruments Battery and thought it was good but Superior drummer blows it away. Brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 25 Feb. 2014
I have been used this product far too little. But this seems to be very usefull and nice vtc-instrument to use. Maybe this is little bit pricey at the time, but I think that more use of this and more experience with this and the product will be worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best from Toontrack, 12 July 2013
Jace Wilks "Jace" (Dartford, Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Great price for what you get, and you get so much with it, this is the industry standard, and it deserves this renown
There's so much to it and it's a lot simpler to use than on first glance, just plain amazing, and the best quality recordings
Amazing

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use with Windows 8, 10 Dec. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what we wanted in the end, 2 April 2014
I use Reason and bought this to make the drums sound better. Unfortunately it's not what we wanted. the sounds are OK, but very clinical. We can't get it to sound like a 'real' drum kit

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 29 April 2014
Bought this drumming software for my son who's at Leeds college of music he loves it as it's very powerful software which he needs for his music studies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb well crafted software with very natural results!, 3 May 2013
Worked straight out of the box, endless scope for tweaking and tailoring sounds and feel, rich and very natural sounds, a joy to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 6 Dec. 2014
Superior drummer is the most incredible drum replacement program imaginable! It's simply superior!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct. 2014
Sumotoza (A Universe Near You) - See all my reviews
Just brilliant enough said really.

TOONTRACK SUPERIOR DRUMMER 2.0 Computer music Drum Kits