Size: 1|Change

on 10 July 2014
Impressed at first, but after 1 season the collar cracked so it did not fix to the can, then the rubber band that holds it together perished. Back to toothbrush and spray cleaner.
on 27 February 2013
I am quite impressed with this chain cleaner. I have a Trek hybrid that is around 6 months old at the time of writing. The chain was pretty grotty, I oil it regularly but it was covered in fine grit and general muck. The chain cleaner attaches to the top of the spray can, I found it a little awkward to use but after a bit of perseverance managed to hold the can, the bike, pedal backwards by hand and spray the cleaning fluid all at the same time. In less than a minute I had a gleaming chain ready to oil up with some fresh lubricant. A little awkward to use but works a treat.
on 7 January 2012
Does the job required, very good for a beginner biker like me. Price is reasonable and easy to use. I will recommend this to a friend.
on 13 September 2015
After using it for the first time I was a little disappointed how difficult it was to use. I only have small hands so trying to keep the device shut, spray going and rotate the pedals was a challenge to say the least! I don't have a maintenance stand (yet) and suspect it would be much easier if you do have one, but I can barely hold the bottle and keep the device shut so if you have small hands consider getting some help! The product does clean the chain very well though.
on 19 July 2013
None of these devices are brilliant, but this is the best that I have worked with.
Cleans well and the mess is minimal
on 8 August 2013
This is easy enough to use and judging by the black solution when I'd finished, it does a good job of cleaning the chain!
on 24 May 2014
This stuff is really good. The chain doc is a little tricky to get used to at first and I did keep derailing my chain but once you get the hang of it then it's very efficient and the black grease and dirt that drops off the chain is testament to the cleaners ability. If used regularly then you really can get your chain and gears shining like new.
on 13 February 2015
Very good product, but I did actually mean to buy the one for motorcycles which I've now ordered, I already had a chain cleaner for push bikes but this one seem quicker and easier as it can be used with one hand if you run the unit back and forth along the section of chain to be cleaned, I also like the smaller resovior so there's less wastage.
on 22 October 2012
Other than being a little tricky getting the chain lined up in the chain dock, this product is really easy to use and after a few applications brings the chain up like new.

One simple piece of advice - use this before washing the rest of your bike as it does make a bit of a mess
on 11 October 2015
What an incredible product!

1. You need only a tiny amount of the cleaner
2. The brush / clamp assembly cleans the chain really well

My filthy (and I mean FILTHY) chain is now silver and not black!

Well done muck-off. This is an outstanding product!