5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tour DVD.
Published on 4 Mar 2011 by Paul Leadbeater

2.0 out of 5 stars Strictly Come Dancing: The live Tour
Disappointing as the atmosphere of the TV programme is totally absent. I watched it once, and won't look at it again. Maybe the show was exciting live, but it didn't translate well to the TV. The competition between the dancers wasn't realistic.
Published on 4 May 2009 by Rowena

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tour DVD., 4 Mar 2011
If anyone is into dancing with good celebrities taking part in it this is the DVD for people. Magnificent DVD with past favourites Mark Ramprakash and Austin Healy taking part with the others. Also nice that Arlene Phillips was on the tour DVD as she was a very knowledgeable judge on the series, may have been a trip down memory lane for her, but worthwhile nonetheless. Nice work BBC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour 2010, 6 Feb 2011
The Strictly Come Dancing Tour 2010 DVD is great viewing and good value for money. I went to the O2 last year to see the tour and it was good to see the dancers again and watch the show. I would recommend it to everybody who likes to watch Strictly on the television and have a good couple of hours of excellent entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, just the the tv show but with lots of the better dancers., 14 April 2009
H. Lamb (Southampton , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
I am a dancer and I love watching strictly. I am really glad I bought this dvd it had some of the best dancers from the last few series on and slightly to my suprise I thought Kate Thornton (who i loved on pop idol extra but disliked as host on X factor) was excellent as the host for this. I will be watching this time and time again to enjoy some of the highlight dances from a few different strictly series.

P.S. I wont have to pay for an expensive ticket to watch the live tour as long as they have a highlight video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeeeep Dancing!, 10 Feb 2009
Frog "Movie Maiden" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
I can't wait for each new series and get terribly upset as 1 by 1 the celebs and their dancing partners are voted off - no matter how bad they are!
This DVD gives me something to watch now that the latest series is over and best of all, I was there for the recording so I know who wins at the end of this version. I won't spoil it for anyone thinking of buying the DVD, but it was my personal favourite so how thrilled was I??
Knowing there was a different winner at each show, perhaps a nice touch would have been to be able to vote via our remote though I realise from other interactive dvd games that this might disrupt the overall viewing experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars strictly fans here is your christmas present!, 3 Nov 2008
Anna (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
if you are a fan of strictly or of dancing then this is the dvd for you! full of beautiful dances, even if you dont watch the show you will enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for the Strictly-starved!, 31 Jan 2011
I bought this for my wife, although I admit I watched it too! Well worth having and, assuming they make another one this year, that's another stocking-filler sorted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strictly brilliant, 29 Dec 2008
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
This live tour is a great way of looking back at some of the best contestants that have been on Strictly Come Dancing. Everyone dances a latin and a ballroom dance, and gets scored by the 3 judges (minus Bruno). And then the audience votes for their favourite couple. It's really exciting to watch. There's fun backstage footage on the dvd aswell!! If you love Strictly then this is definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 14 April 2009
Troy Zinvane (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
I bought it to give as a gift, so I dont know what its like first hand except to say that the recipient realy enjoyed it all the way through !

4.0 out of 5 stars dancing granny!, 4 Feb 2009
Frances S. Andrews (Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this dvd for my mother who loves watching ballroom dancing.She thought it was excellent and has watched it more than once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you smile, 30 Jan 2009
Mrs. Judith M. Garfield "Grenzwohner" (Selfkant, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] (DVD)
Whenever you need cheering up - its just the thing. The TV series is too short for me, and this is ideal.

Its a lot of fun on a huge dance floor in Birmingham.

Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD]
Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour [DVD] by Lilia Kopylova (DVD - 2008)
2.70