5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and value, 28 Jan 2013
It is unfortunate that this has to come from America so you have to wait but once you get it its worth it. The first set went astray and the supplier sent another set as soon as I informed them it wasnt here. That one arrived pretty quickly and I was very pleased with the sellers help and the item itself.

What you see is exactly what you get. I am new to punch needle embroidery and am really using them for the Japanese form of embroidery called Bunka which Im learning on YouTube.

Because you get three diffent needles you can use various threads and wools etc and because they adjust in length you can have diffent length loops - if you know what Im talking about. Im sure there is a lot more you can do with these than the traditional punchneedle embeoidery and I will be experimenting.

I did buy a single punch needle originally but it would only take a certain thickness of thread. I now wish I'd seen these first as they are better value and more 'useable' in the long term.

A week ago the original package arrived having been diverted from somewhere North that it had been delivered to despite having the correct address on it. I informed the supplier but they told me to keep it - so very pleased with that outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made variety!, 9 May 2013
V. Winter (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boye Punchneedle Set (Misc.)
Having used another single Punch Needle which offered limited variety - apart from the length of the loops - I've found this set much more versatile. There are different thickness needles enabling the use of various thickness threads and each has the option to alter the size of the loops with ease & accuracy. I've found it very comfortable to use - the shaped middle section giving me a far better grip so my fingers didn't slide down the barrel while working with heavier weight fabrics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for floss punching, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Boye Punchneedle Set (Misc.)
I do a lot of needle punching and these are fine for the job. However, I use a lot of reels of thread and with no holder the reels can get caught up and pull the stitches out.That's not a problem for shorter or thicker threads
The needle points are strong and nice and sharp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Punchneedle Set, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Boye Punchneedle Set (Misc.)
The needles look good and the instructions appear to be clear. I have not yet started this project so cannot say how these needles perform.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Boye Punchneedle Set (Misc.)
Nice but finding this new hobby abit hard to get to grips with

Boye Punchneedle Set