5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect
I have bought this for the 3rd time from this wonderful seller.
The heat and bond is easy to use just be careful to use a cloth over your fabric so that if there is any overlay it doesn't stick to your iron like I stupidly did the first time I used it. It was easy enough to clean.
Simple to use, gives projects a lift inside and is less messy than sheets of...
Published 17 months ago by jenna

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good product but a bit expensive
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36" (Kitchen & Home)
I have bought this for the 3rd time from this wonderful seller.
Simple to use, gives projects a lift inside and is less messy than sheets of wadding. I use it for the inside of fabric baskets and buckets, its perfect for kindle/ipad covers too. Can't recommend it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 July 2013
I've used fusible fleece in my projects for a couple of years now - usually buying a different brand which is slightly more expensive, so was a bit apprehensive as to how this would do the job. I needn't have worried - it is excellent fusible fleece, in fact I prefer it to the other brand! I will definately be stocking up on this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White, 29 April 2013
It is easy to iron on fabric and cheaper than competitive Pellon although once on fabric it is not as stiff as Pellon

5.0 out of 5 stars great for bags, 27 Mar. 2013
i have not used it before and it made such a difference to the bag .............will be buying again .

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 12 Feb. 2014
Mrs. M. E. Briggs (UK) - See all my reviews
This is just what I wanted, quick service, top product.I use it for quilting pieces. The description is accurate and quality fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 1 Feb. 2014
First time I've used this and it was very simple, I'm happy with how it turned out too. Could be annoying that it doesn't come in larger pieces, I had to order to seperate bits, but that was fine for what I was making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 13 Jan. 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Other cheaper versions available, but this one never fails. Will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This did the job., 3 Oct. 2013
KK "reader" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this fusible fleece to stiffen some patchwork fabric I bought to make a cover for my sewing machine I am very pleased with the result, the fleece was the perfect thickness and it was easy to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab 'Heat 'n' Bond Product!, 30 Sept. 2013
I've previously used Heat 'n' Bond products with success and this is another great buy! It does the job and I loved the quality. Would re-order and recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for all your needs in sewing, 14 Jun. 2014
Daine Mellowship "game mad" (west mid) - See all my reviews
well im a first time user of this heat n bond and find it was a better buy than many of the overs I have used just wish it came into a bigger size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36"
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days