5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
This Lindam door stopper is a good size, guaranteeing that no fingers will be trapped in our doors. As our son hasn't quite got the strength yet to slam our doors, it might not have been tested to its full capacity yet, but we are happy with it so far. It feels durable and gives the impression that it will last for many years.

The photo is of a yellow stopper,...
Published on 23 Feb 2012 by Mrs. A. M. Coakley

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after just a short period of use.
Published 15 months ago by K. Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 23 Feb 2012
Mrs. A. M. Coakley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lindam Door Stopper (Baby Product)

The photo is of a yellow stopper, which I thought I had ordered (perhaps I misread something in the description), and a white one was delivered. It obviously does not affect its performance and I didn't really have the time to return it for the yellow one. As it is of no consequence, I still award it 5*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby safety door stopper device, 15 Jun 2010
A. Shultz (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lindam Door Stopper (Baby Product)
Highly recommended to all parents.
We have 2 years old child, and purchased those as soon we had the baby , so almost 2 years now.
They are strong, they don't break and they really do their job; that means that your child would never hurt their little fingers. As long as you remember to put them onto the door; they are easy to use; just pop them onto the door and that's it. Just remember to pop them high enough, out of your child's reach.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after just a short period of use., 1 April 2013
This review is from: Lindam Door Stopper (Baby Product)
Our house is quite new and was built with fire doors as, I believe, is standard these days. They're fairly heavy and close automatically, so the hunt for something to protect little fingers has been ongoing for some time. I bought a Lindam door stopper in a supermarket and it's really good - it's a grey one, this sort of shape but made of rubbery plastic and slightly wedged (called, I think, a Lindam XtraGuard). It has held up well, so I thought I'd try another Lindam one. The supermarket didn't stock them any more so I turned to Amazon and bought this. Unfortunately it's rubbish. It's made of a cheap, foam material. I put it over the top edge of the door and it snapped in two within about 10 days. Totally useless. Very poor quality, and dangerous since it failed. Amazon have refunded my money, but I recommend you don't waste your time with this.

Lindam Door Stopper