Style Name: PF 1|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 December 2012
They really filter and clean the water, so I can't complain about them. I find that I can reuse them a couple of times provided that I wash them in tank water when I do my water changes, they will last about three months before they look like they need to be changed. If you can afford changing them every month, it probably is best but if you can't, each foam will probably last you three months if you thoroughly wash them like I do, making sure that all the debris has been removed. I do not squeeze the carbon foam while I am washing because you will see that carbon will come off the foam, meaning that there is less filtering agent to perform the function, so if you vigorously shake it side by side in the waste water inside a bucket, it will most likely remove most of the stuff that gets stuck on the holes.

Combined with the plain foam and the zeolites, this carbon foam makes sure that your aquarium's water is always clear and clean for your little buddies :) I think that they are priced fairly as they last a substantial amount of time when you consider what their function is, so I would stock up to make sure that the water is always clean, after all you need to consider that fish live in their own waste.
on 7 February 2011
Bought this item from amazon after finding that my local pet store did not sell them!
They arrived a few days after ordering & fit perfectly. I wwill be odering some more from amazon when I run out
on 7 September 2013
I bought these carbon foams as well as the plain foams for the Interpet PF1 filter I also bought from Amazon and yeah they do what they say and my fish are happy and so am I. would recommend.
on 21 April 2012
I bought these filters for my warm water fish tank and they filter the water very well. They are reasonably priced and arrived in good time.
on 30 January 2013
This is a quality product, I am very paranoid about my fish and their wellbeing, they mast have quality and this product provides that.
on 7 July 2013
I am pleased with this purchase ,there is not much else to say other than it does the job expected
on 7 May 2013
The pads fit the PF2 well. Delivery was fast and the price was good. Overall very pleased. It's hard to think of much more to say with these, other than I tend to clean them a few times before changing as it's good to keep some consistency with the bacteria.
on 30 August 2013
These are of very good quality - a make to be relied on and keep my PF1 filter pump running well and keep the water very fresh anc clear. Also the bubbles from the pump help to keep the fish happy.
Very well packed and delivered in very good time.
on 20 July 2013
For those that don't remember / know the adverts, it's a foam for your aquarium filter. It works, end of.
Can be washed and reused a few times with no problems.

Fits well and delivered promptly, what more can be said?!
on 2 August 2013
This product arrived promptly and does a good job keeping my tank clean. The filter it goes in is efficient so long as you don't use tap water to clean the bacterial filtration tubes. Use water from the tank to clean that bit.

See one answered question