4,770 Reviews
 (3,331)

2,080 of 2,110 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars How to detect fake Sandisk micro SD 32GB
Any attempt to look for some advice to buy a genuine Sandisk microSD (any strength - in my case a 32GB card for my Samsung GALAXY tab) is met by a plethora of internet-based opinions and information as regards the masses of fake cards flooding the markets these days....most originating from some wheelie bin outside a Chinese factory.

Human that I am, I looked...
Published on 6 Feb 2011 by Dr. Sanjeev Sharma

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 16Gb, more like 2Gb. If yours have problems, read this...
I have purchased many Sandisk items before and have never had any problems with the quality of their goods.

I purchased 2 of these from Speedy Deals and they were delivered quick enough.

That's the only good thing I can say about them. I immediately used one to load up videos for my phone and the folders were there, but hardly any data had been...
Published on 29 Mar 2012 by Scary

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 8Gb card, 15 Nov 2011
This product is everything a memory card could be, card shaped and full of memory. Just the thing for remembering stuff on.

1.0 out of 5 stars There seems to be a problem with these..., 26 Mar 2010
E. Walker (The Wild West of England) - See all my reviews
Mine just failed in my smartphone and is totally inaccessible after only a few months service, meaning that I shall have to spend 12+ hours re-installing software (fortunately most data was backed up). A search for this card reveals that there seem to be a lot of people with problems - it is even discussed on SanDisk's own website forums. What do you do if "reliable brands aren't reliable? I have standard SD cards which have been in use for years (one had been through the wash a couple of times and another spent a night being run over out on a wet road and are still working. Improved reliability on these new cards please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly fast, 5 July 2010
Having just purchased an HTC Desire, I was looking for a card to store all of my media - a 32gb card in particular. I was a little hesitant buying this at first as it is a Class 2 card.

I was going to wait for a Class 4 or 6 but decided to bite the bullet as I could not wait. I'm glad I didn't wait as this card performs like a Class 6 card - I get write speeds of 6-7MB/s and read speeds 9-11MB/s on my HTC Desire.

I wholeheartedly recommend this card, regardless of the Class speed you're after.

I can't comment on the seller 'Accessory-Shop' though, as the card I purchased was sold by Amazon directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Oct 2009
Ms. S. Sukumar "Shweta Sukumar" (London UK) - See all my reviews
i recently bought a 12 MP olympus camera and needed a memory card for it. not only is this the correct size, but it also lets me take 5200 photos at a 12MP definition, definitely a brilliant buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failing to read, 6 May 2010
I purchased this card some months ago and like many I'm using it in a phone, I have problems copying data off the card whether it's in the phone or in the PC and items take an age to save on the phone. At first I thought this was the phone (HTC Touch Pro2) but with the other issues I've realised that the card is failing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, 10 May 2011
After the scares about counterfeit cards (and Amazon briefly taking this off the shelf), the first thing I did when the card arrived was to run H2testw.

Here are the performance results using the Sandisk MobileMate Duo Micro Reader with SD Adapter I bought at the same time:

Test finished without errors.
Writing speed: 5.33 MByte/s
Reading speed: 13.0 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Pretty decent. Still - it took about 95 minutes to write to the entire card, and 39 minutes to read it all back.

5.0 out of 5 stars MicroSD 16Gb, 21 Nov 2011
Memory card very good and fast. No problem for PC and for camera. Good during files transfer and immediatly accepted from Samsung Galaxy S2

5.0 out of 5 stars Sansa 32 gb sd, 20 Nov 2011
Christopher Allsebrook (Nottingham, England.) - See all my reviews
Genuine product. Many large sd cards are fake so be very careful when buying from Amazon Marketplace. This product is supplied by Amazon themselves and is the genuine article.

1.0 out of 5 stars Card failed, 15 April 2013
There is a problem with these 32gb cards in a Samsung s3.
Scan disk are aware but don't know how I get a replacement.
Don't buy this card for a phone. See forum ScanDisk cops to malfunctioning Micro SDs in Galaxy S3s

[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 30 July 2011
Miss S A (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change) (Accessory)
The memory card started off fine. I had loads of photos, ebooks, music etc. But after a few weeks the memory card corrupted my files. Its impossible to delete. Really annoyed. Would have given it 0 stars if it were possible.