5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia E71 - great phone!!!
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by ric

1.0 out of 5 stars Feeling ripped off.
Very disappointed. Not only was it now in its advertised condition of "new" , but it was faulty. The case included with a new e71 was missing, the headphones had been used and the battery was faulty (only charging to half way). Shall not be purchasing from this seller again and recommend others sty away.
Published 1 month ago by Isaac Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia E71 - great phone!!!, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: Nokia E71 Mobile Phone Sim Free Unlocked - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I am very pleased with Nokia E71. I do know that nowadays everybody wants a touch screen and usually I-phone. I don't need any of them. The Nokia has the features I look for in a phone and most importantly, the best battery life you can find in a phone. I re-charge it once a week as I use it only for messages, phone calls and some e-mails. It has a feel of quality that is very rare to find, and I just think that the E72 can match the built quality of this phone. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a phone for the basic tasks (text, call and e-mail). The camera is good in daylight only. It has many other functions but not much used on a daily basis. The keyboard is perfect for texting/e-mailing. Better to me than the Blackberry. If you want a phone that feels, is and will ever be good, this is the phone for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Feeling ripped off., 29 Oct 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars but have to say i was more than pleased and would not hesitate to try again in the, 13 Dec 2014
When i purchased a pre owned phone was concerned to its condition, but have to say i was more than pleased and would not hesitate to try again in the future