5.0 out of 5 stars Budgie loves it
My budgie sleeps on her swing but her old wooden one was nearly broken as she had pecked and eaten it so much - it was hanging by a thread in the end! I wanted another wooden one for her so I got this one.

Published on 14 Nov 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made.
This swing is well made but alas too small for my Linnies I feel it would be very suitable for Finches. Do not be put off this is great for small birds.
Published 12 months ago by H. J. Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Budgie loves it, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Natural Living swinging trapeze with bell, 12 × 15 cm (Misc.)

I put it in the cage when she was flying around the room and she was very vary about going into the cage but she went in at bed time no problems and sat on her high 'branch' when I covered her over.

In the morning she was still sitting on her high branch but that night, after her fly around, she went onto the swing and has been every night since and has been pecking away at it just like the other one, so I'm assuming she likes it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely addition to new cage, 15 Dec 2012
I purchased this to replace the flimsy plastic swing that came with my new budgie cage.

My budgie took to it immediately and even sleeps on it.

Looks lovely in the cage and my budgie likes to peck at it and rub his beak across the wood.

Brilliant value for money, fast delivery and would definately purchase again if necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickie loves it!, 5 May 2013
I wanted more natural wood products in my new budgie's cage. I liked the look of this swing, it was the right size and within a few days Dickie (!) was happily swinging on it. Can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks lovely, 6 Mar 2013
I was looking forward to get it, now the item has arrived I am happy, that is exactly what is been described. My finches are loving it. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made., 12 Nov 2013
H. J. Berry "Heather" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, 28 Jan 2014
S. McInnes (UK) - See all my reviews
The wood was a lot thicker than anticipated but No. 1 budgie loves it and pecks away at the wood - so much better than a plastic one. And the bell is appriciated by my bird too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a toy, 4 Dec 2013
Decent toy a bit smaller than expected.more of a budgie toy than a parakeet.As I have a ring neck struggles with head height.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Its OK for a Budgerigar But nothing Larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap looking but birds love it, 27 Dec 2013
this item is so cheap looking and just stuck together a bit rubbish really but my love birds love it and sit on it all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars A swing, 11 Oct 2013
I bought a swing made me wood wth a bell underneath and thought Sky may take a while 2 accept it bt instead was right on it swingin it as high as it'd go it was realy very funny